How can you start a voting forum?

Hi TheMayor, welcome to EB.

I assume you're asking about starting a post with a poll in it?

More information can be found in this post, under the section on 'Normal Ranks', but essentially once you have made 500+ posts on the forum and achieved the role of 'Knight' you are able to start a topic with a poll.

test post please ignore

Test dark test

I like trains...

SHWOOOOOOOOWSH *HIT BY TRAIN* *SCREEN FADES TO BLACK*

Test

EDIT: edit test OK

Edited by Kaanere

Test dark test

To bold something you need to add / before the b in the second bracket:

[b]dark test[/b]

Image test

That image is way too big. Please check the Site Guidelines on image sizes - link in my signature or through the tab at the top right of the forum screen.

Also, I note that that image is an attachment. You have probably used up your attachment allowance with it. I recommend you find an image hosting site (eg flickr, photobucket, others you can find through search engines) if you wish to post pictures, as we are not an image hosting site. :classic:

Testing, testing.is there a way I can quickly search for a specific thread? I had found the one I was looking for (directly from Google) but having to register has taken me away from it and I don't even know which section I was in. I think it was simply entitled "Bricks".

I'm a total Noob, not just to this forum but to the AFOL community. I come in peace.

Hello, I am a new joiner. How can I attach a file? e.g a LXF file or zip file etc...

Hello, I am a new joiner. How can I attach a file? e.g a LXF file or zip file etc...

You won't see it if you're typing in the "Quick Reply" box at the bottom of the page, but if you click on the "More Reply Options" tab, you'll see an option to add an attachment underneath the post window.

There is limited space for attachments, especially for pictures (enough for your avatar only), however I believe LXF files are not a problem. Essentially, choose your attachments wisely and remember that Eurobricks isn't an image hosting site so you'd be better off using something like flickr or photobucket etc for images.