Test post

TestTestTestTestTest

You need 10 posts before you can use the PM system. This is a measure to make EB less attractive to spammers.

Just a practice post

zeroeth test post

first test post

Practice post.

Please ignore msg.

Practice post

Practice post

Testing.

Testing 123.

Almost there.

Done.

Lorem ipsum, dolor sit amet...

zeroeth test post

first test post

more testing

Practice post.

Here's a picture of a cat:

Simon-av-Flamingo-l.jpg

Test post

TestTestTestTestTest

Just a practice post

more testing

Practice post.

Please ignore msg.

Practice post

Practice post

Testing.

Testing 123.

Almost there.

Done.

Quoted for truth (and test)

Is there a way to adjust the size of embedded images?

Is there a way to adjust the size of embedded images?

I think there's a restriction for newbies or it is restricted because large images with smaller dimensions will cause heavy pages, so my opinion is:

[url=http://domain.com/img_large.jpg][img=http://domain.com/img_small.jpg][/url]

Images are the size they were uploaded as, though there is some autoscaling by browsers to fit screens if you post something enormous. The guidlines have advice on acceptable image sizes to post, you can always link to the larger size if the permitted isn't big enough.

Did any of you see the new Lego Marvel Superheroes Summer 2015 preliminary images yet? (I don't want to get into trouble, so I won't put them here.) They look okay, to say the least. The Sandman and Rhino Super Villain Team Up seems to take place in a construction site. I believe it will retail for about $40.00. On the minifigure box on the bottom right, there's Spider man, Iron Spider, Sandman, and a bald minifigure that has a black jumpsuit (which should be Aleksei Sytsevi). It doesn't take a genius to tell that the Rhino we'll be getting will be mostly based off TaS2 version. :sadnew: Because the images are preliminary, you don't really see any printing on the the minifigures. The Spider Man fig seems to look like the one we've been getting since 2012. However, I may be wrong. For Iron Spider, Lego seems to have used the same method used in the Ultra Agents Spyclops Infiltration for the arms on Spyclop's back. http://brickset.com/minifigs/uagt020/Spyclops The only difference is that Iron Spider has four arms.The rest of the fig is just plain red. I should also note there was no helmet for Iron Spider, much like Deathstroke from the preliminary images of the The Batboat Harbor Pursuit, but that could very much change. For Sandman, he looks almost exactly like he does in the Lego Marvel Superheroes video game. He also has his "sand hammer" as a weapon. Lastly, Aleksei Sytsevi just has a black jumpsuit and gray pants. Nothing too special. It's hard to get a look at his face printing, though.One thing to note is that we will be seeing the return of the super jumper. Onto the set itself, like I said before, the set is in the form of a construction site. In my opinion, it looks a little odd. However, these are preliminary pictures, so this will definitely not be the final set. There's a big, yellow crane Spider Man is swinging on that has a working winch on it. There also seems to be a larger sand hammer that can swing from side to side. Another interesting concept is that the Iron Spider suit is actually trapped in a brick-built hand made of sand. Sandman is standing nearby, standing guard. For the actual construction site, that seems to be it. In the official set images, we'll most likely be seeing MUCH more play features, and it will probably be more visually attractive. For the brick-built Rhino, it seems to have two of the plated stud-shooters on both of his arms. The head itself is mediocre and uses a white spear piece to represent the horn. It uses the small ball joint for the shoulders and arms. So that's it for the Sandman and Rhino Super Villain Team Up!

Next up is Carnage's Shield Sky Attack and will retail for about $12.99. Starting off, I think this set is ten times better than the other one! Because the smaller sets do not have a Minifigure box on the bottom right, the figs are a little hard to see. The first fig we get is the MILES MORALES Spider Man! I've always wanted a Minifigure of him, but I never thought we'd actually get one! I have a feeling we're getting one mostly because the Spider Man Web Warriors TV show on Disney XD is starting to introduce Spider men from other times an realities. (Could we be getting a Spider Man 2099 or Ben Reilly sometime after Fall?) It's quite easy to tell this is Miles Morales because we can see his iconic black and red costume. Once again, no printing on the torso, but we can see red arms and that the head has his mask's printing. Only because we can't see any torso printing, there's not much else to say. I can't wait to see how the final version will look! Next up we have Carnage. He looks quite similar to the Venom Minifigure from The Spider Cycle Chase. http://brickset.com/minifigs/sh055 He uses the same vine pieces on his back in red. His face looks very accurate to the TV show and I think Lego fans and comic book fans alike will be satisfied with the turnout of this Minifigure! Last, but not least, we have a Shield Agent! When the Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout set was released, I was a bit disappointed that we didn't get a Shield Agent, but here he is! There's practically nothing I can say about this Minifigure, only because he is inside the cockpit of the mini jet so he's really hard to see. The most I can say he has a dark, navy blue uniform, much like in the Lego Marvel Superheroes Videogame. The little Shield mini jet is quite small, but very unique! Interestingly enough, the mini jet seems to have the same color scheme as the Milano Spaceship. It uses the dark navy blue, the bright yellow, and white colors we saw on the Milano. I'll admit that the jet looks a little weird, but once again, these are not the final images and it will look much better when we see the official images! It seems to have a bit of a tail on the back which smaller children can grip onto and use it to fly with, which is nice. For propulsion, the mini jet uses two brick built cylinders on the sides and have the little wing flap piece on the ends of the cylinders. You can see what the wing piece looks like here. http://brickset.com/parts/4529551 For weapons, it has two of the white stud shooters on plates that were introduced with the 2015 Ultra Agents sets. The cockpit has hinges on the front, not back. It opens much like Solomon Blaze's hover car from the Ultra Agents line. However, the shield mini jet uses a smaller cockpit mold, which looks like it has not been used before, but I may be wrong. That pretty much is it for the Carnage's Shield Sky Attack!

All in all, both of these sets look cool in my opinion. However, I am kind of leaning towards the Carnage's Shield Sky Attack! I am quite sure that these sets will look much more cooler when we get the official images! I hope Lego continues on with the Marvel Superheroes line, because there are still MANY MANY more characters they could make and it would be great to see them in Lego form! Boy, this is long! :wacko::classic:

HI IM NEW

This is a great example of what we don't want to see.

"Hi, I'm new." is the preferred way. All caps with no punctuation may get you kicked out. Try again. :sweet: Thanks.

yo ! hi all ! test

Please use capital letters when starting a new sentence. Thanks :sweet:

Is there any maximum size of pictures?

The maximum size for embedded pictures is 1,024 x 768 pixels (see the Site Guidelines), but 800 x 600 should be sufficient for most situations.