Hi all I joined the forum sometime ago and have been lurking, but thought I’d start posting. I’ve belonged to forums for my other hobby, Warhammer 40,000, for many years so have a good sense of how forums work and I tend to practice good etiquette and manors in most aspects of life so hopefully I shouldn’t find it to hard fitting in. I’m returning to one of my earliest loves in life, LEGO, and now call myself a AFOL. From a very early age I was introduced to LEGO starting with DUPLO, then the tow/city theme and later Pirates and Castle themes. My first really big LEGO set was the Caribbean Clipper, which was released as the Sea Hawk here in Australia, but also had various other Pirate and Castle sets including Eldorado Fortress, Renegade Runner and Lagoon Lockup. Anyway as you can probably tell from my intro so far and my forum name Pirates are my main jam, but I also like medieval themed stuff. I’ve purchased various plans for MOCs from Rebrickable and will be be posting the finished pieces her on the forum, with full credit given to the original creators of course, and plan on starting with Sleepless Night’s rendition of Sabre Island. Anyway I’ve said enough for the time being, I look forward to getting to know some of you, and being part of what appears to be a wonderfull community of like minded people. Bye for now.

Are you looking for an investment-attractive property in Turkey near the sea and the beach? Do you want an apartment in a brand-new residential complex to have only contemporary design and top-notch amenities? Check with Turk.Estate to discover more than you think.
Experienced managers will tell you about the best real estate in Turkey in famous places and districts, pick up housing at the most favorable prices, make a transaction safe and sound, as well as provide you with high-quality after-sales service.
Turk.Estate offers the most demanding customers only unique options from local developers and owners, competitive prices, and attentive service on all issues. 
You do deserve it.

Web:  https://turk.estate/en/