Hello,

Je pensais avoir déjà fait ma présentation, mais c'était il y a longtemps. I thought I had already given my presentation, but that was a long time ago.

I'am Kwear, i had retake hobby Lego a day where i search an activity with my daughter in technic build. I had found the very nice french technic forum "Techlug" (ex-SeTechnic). But for moc new pieces technic, I haven't the good feeling. And i have slick to classic lego. My bad english is a problem, and i will write in french. Excuse me.

I then dived my research into this world that I did not know, and I discovered a great community. I became passionate about creating a Lego club that I animated for 4-12 year olds. But I don't have the time anymore, so I've accumulated a lot of legos and it's my children who push me to create, play and... put away the stocks of pieces. I had somewhat left the forums aside, but while keeping an eye on them. I came several years ago on eurobricks but this is the first time that I present a moc it seems to me, I'm not sure (I had done the Sainte Sophie basilica / Ayasofia Museum)

that I may represent.

Thank you for your welcome.

Here is the photo of the topic that I opened for a presentation : https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/189682-pimp-my-pizza-truck/

22021503493026149717795487.jpg

Kwear.

Edited by Kwear

Hi I'm new to Eurobricks. I've heard mixed things about the service. I've heard lots of my AFOL friends say that they really like Eurobricks and I was told by a couple that they had problems with it. I wanted to try it out for myself and finally take a food hold on the Lego community.

(Most of what I heard has been positive and that they've had good discussions)

Edited by The Brickvenger

Hey everyone, new member and first post! Here is a pic of my Lego building area or as my wife calls it, "The other half of the guest bedroom"!

lJOFt6h.jpg

On 3/1/2022 at 3:27 PM, crazydave48 said:

or as my wife calls it, "The other half of the guest bedroom"!

:iamded_lol: Welcome crazydave. My wife call it the "mess room"

Hello :classic:

New member. Loved Lego as a kid, just started to get into it again as an adult. It’s fair to say I’ve got the bug again.

I’ve already had a good look around and I’m in awe of the talent and sheer creativity on display.

BS

Edited by Bricky Steamboat

Hi
I'm a newbie, just doing a test post to see how images get displayed, so here's aa Cadbury tanker that I made...

51893534249_e93e698423_k.jpgLEGO City style Cadbury tanker truck. by Minifig Jez, on Flickr

Now lets see how that looks when posted! 

Newbie 2nd post...

The Cadbury Tanker Flikr image worked well, so I'll now try a random image using the "choose files" button:

3295168_0.jpg.png

Well, that's all just super !

On 3/25/2022 at 12:19 AM, Drag Brick said:

Hmmm, no pic. Really confusing for me. 

Hi Drag Brick, what kind of photo are you trying to post? Are you on mobile or desktop?

Is this the right spot, I have no idea how to internet past a couple of comments. I suppose if I have done this wrong I will be notified? 0.1mb for a picture is baffling me, I have three random pictures on my phone that are in kb. Not sure how that happened either. 

O well. 

Edited by 2ndgen
Spelling error.

On 4/12/2022 at 12:55 PM, ThePhatController said:

Test post. Can I add an image?

How are you getting your images to the right kb size ? 

1 hour ago, ThePhatController said:

I uploaded the photos to Flickr and them just insert a link to the image here

Oh I guess I need a flicker then. Okay thanks. 

Testing... do we use bbcode to insert images from flickr? Edit: yes :)

51212150475_052b07afdd_c.jpg

Edited by EWay