On 5/30/2014 at 11:24 AM, Zerobricks said:

I like trains...

SHWOOOOOOOOWSH *HIT BY TRAIN* *SCREEN FADES TO BLACK*

Quoting seems to work, btw i like trains too :moar:

Here is my MOC: I guess it's to big. I'll try somewhere else later.

Hello, I am a primeval roleplayer. I was studying Dungeons & Dragons characters and/or Non-Playable Characters for ideas, concepts, intuition, swag, while skateboarding in my adolescent partying years. My parents were involving themselves with other Polish people in a communion party sense while growing up( I am the first generation[and a pure-blood. My sister chose to become a "bimbo", had her boyfriend? husband? I wasn't there and the certificate was bigger than a table, the second child didn't have the baptizing and family union the first child got... but yeah I Overlord over him. I still haven't yet gotten to my last move {for him to start thinking inbred} which is demanding my stolen xbox back (since he actually did stay since that 14th year in my life(I'm 27 now and it started at 23 that he lost his standing in the entirely Polish speaking family, his parents separated because of his father cheating on his mother[Got him thrown out the house. We moved back to this former house when the other one, my High School neighborhood, foreclosed] Sorry, you know I'll just let it vanish.{Back to the beginning})

Hi, I'm Sebastian I have been studying roleplaying because I loved my family and wanted to prove that you can roleplay and truly become a viperous prince. And so I have.
My DISCORD has my chronicling, "Sebastian Dabrowski" #1350, of a Dragon Hunter barbarian of the viper.

I like to skateboard, I like the sword hunter from pop culture/maybe history - has anyone verified that yet? ;P :moar: I come from Poland and have grown up entirely in the United States of America, in Illinois and on one of the first Mid-Western suburban neighborhoods of Chicago.

I joined Eurobricks to give myself a taste of the Heroica-RPG. I read on the Fandom Wiki that it will take several months to accomplish one quest, which intrigues me.
I have done the roleplayerguild site as a stormtrooper, space marine as well as I think an anarchic rogue mercenary. All the while between Halo, RuneScape, skateboarding, girls, philanthropy and equalizer movies. My spirit animal is the Malayan Pit Viper and I created it for my DISCORD (to better figure out it's foundry) as my main roleplaying character now that I am ready for real roleplays.

I could of at a young age, but either way I trained for it to become my character. So I used my spirit animal in the Dungeons & Dragons Adventurer's League. They were already in mid adventure and before they could say "no" I used a notation packet I had of me as a Weapon Master, Sell-Sword (subclass) with a "Shadow Bringer" background to tell of explicit endeavours I could arrange if they wanted to see more. They instead instantly allowed me to join as a level 10 Champion. I survived 3 weeks and abandoned the boss the final week. But I went their week to see their actual skills. It was pathetic. But I got a hooded cloak, steel platemail and steel gauntlets out of it. I'll draw those onto my masterpiece later when I am fulfilling a Fandom Wiki User Account deadline. Below, oddly (since both images were from my phone this one and the one of my MOC), is the original cut-out I did of my spirit animal as a marauder? warrior? I put it in the trash for all the fallen Malayan Pit Vipers. The masterpiece will vindicate the reaping I will do with my DISCORD.

I also do actual swordsmanship, intend to get into the world of reptile science, aim for a motorcycle mechanic license and will inherit myself to teach myself the Polish language writtenly to teach myself how to better speak it, as well as read it. I also muscle up. I must do calisthenics (which I think is barbarian training by stretching and getting all actual of my muscle, with heavy weights) instead of the savage/abominational way; Just dumbbells and doing it really really fast until all muscle is uncoordinatedly busting out. I'll shadow train, knife box, quantum swordsman and skateboard while I body build.

Oh, right, right, right! Right. With learning the dice mechanism a little by not wanting to sacrifice my noble spirit animal character I did a Rifts Universe RPG boot camp that allowed me to use roleplaying dice. I passed, I didn't do that math, and while I was I instead chose to be "sponsored" because I knew I would of passed. (I'll do the math later when I get a better phone to brag about it on my YouTube/and coordinate better later on with other computer stuff) but I feel like the dice playing was not enough. I can't do the D&D experience again, my noble viper is going to be it forever. Although I do have a dragon hunting prince of war roleplay going on, just because I don't have enough experience using my viper. So the Heroica-RPG will be beneficial to my basic math for Rifts on my DISCORD as well as creating monsters from a D&D monster book(if I choose this book, get the idea?) for my viper sell-sword. I'll just do Pathfinder and get that kingdom by the sixth adventure, I'll then be able to do a kingdom roleplay of soldiers vs monsters and so forth avenging my dragonhunting roleplay.

So, yeah, that Heroica-RPG should be enough to get me stabilized in my heart and soul.

Sebastian_the_Snake_Warrior.jpg

Oh yeah and on the first page created by Pandora at the bottom "notes" section I found this: "By signing, you up have" I believe you mean "By signing up, you have -"

Testing postimage

6360-1.jpg6360-1.jpg

6360-1.jpg

and youtube...

Edited by jm00092
testing testing

On 9/26/2019 at 1:27 AM, Viper Knight said:

Oh yeah and on the first page created by Pandora at the bottom "notes" section I found this: "By signing, you up have" I believe you mean "By signing up, you have -"

You won't see this because you've made more than 10 posts now, but thank you for spotting this; I have edited it.

new and this is the first test post.

My eldest son Technic collection

2019-11-03_10-14-07

My 2nd son has most of my eldest old Creator sets plus loads of his own Lego Land, Monster hunter, and others.

I used to build technic lego myself and my first major set was the car chassis

8860, I was also building and collecting at the start of the pneumatics sets, I had a digger 8841 and several others.Lost interest when I started building RC buggies

got back into it when the eldest was wanting to do more model stuff 

Hi, I am Angela from Malaysia. Nice to meet all of you that share the same hobby as me around the world. 

I started Lego back in 2014. I built Lego city, Venice, theme park etc. I also use Lego in teaching bible story.

Recently I got into brickfilm production and start making stop motion videos. 

Feel free to drop my my youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZhwwN14VVLRwd5ws-bUbQ/ 

and my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/angelasbrick

Hi,

Just practising a post with an image *fingers crossed*

49095184762_e43bee9d85_c.jpg

Bye!

Edited by Jobi
mistake again!

Hi there,

Just practicing with some images.

49189746611_d026b64b78_c.jpg

This is something that I built for a competition a few years back.

Hopefully this works.

Edited by Ginger Ninja

On 5/30/2014 at 4:24 AM, Zerobricks said:

I like trains...

Great! The quote tool seems very easy to use.

Spoiler

I also like trains :)

And is it ok if i link to pictures like this?

LBT13GX.jpg

Seems about right.