7 hours ago, Harut0 said:

How come no one else pointed out the title is misspelled? :laugh:

Not a great start here.... :look: 

We have actually had that discussion, and the verb to practise is spelled with an 's' in the UK (as opposed to the noun practice), where I'm from, and I made the post and hence the title. I know it's spelled with a 'c' in the US, but I'm not American. 

If you want to start criticising (yeah an 's' not a 'z') then you might want to read things through more thoroughly. :wink: 

hi sorry I didn't mean to start off on the wrong foot. I apologize for my ignorant comment about the differences between "practice" and "practise" per I am an American and our form of "english" was taught differently, but I learned something new. So thank you for pointing that out. 

Edited by Harut0

Hi!

Great forum!   I've been following it for a while now, to get news (mainly about Lego SuperHeroes) so i tough i might as well join in!

I am a french canadian, in case someone from my corner of the world read this :classic:

On 5/25/2014 at 3:47 PM, Pandora said:

Get Started!

If you'd like to practise posting, feel free to do so in this thread.

Nobody else will see it apart from other new people and Moderators and Admins.

This is designed to be a separate space where you can get used to posting, and practise things like quoting or posting pictures, so go ahead! :sweet:

Please remember, however, that posts here will not add to your overall post count. :wink:

***An additional note: please use the Hello! My name is... forum to introduce yourself rather than posting here - only new members and Mods/Admins can read this thread!***

testing reply

Edited by twrt0es

Test Text With A Test Text In A Test Text I'm Testing Text Here

Lego NextGen Scania Small kopia.png

Testing more text here, like some general text and similar stuff. I hope this is the testing post, otherwise, I might be in trouble. :P

Link to my test site (which might as well be the correct one):

https://sites.google.com/view/thinkcleverandsmart/lego-instructions?pageId=102920453997454125884

Hope it works. Hope it looks good. Time to make my first post. :D

Edited by ThinkCleverAndSmart

My first test post. I've been on Brickset Forums for a bit now and wanting to expand my exposure to this community I've been lurking in for awhile!