Hi, I'm new to this site so please excuse me if this is a dead topic.

Is there an organised Lego Robot Wars I can join in the UK or should I organise one?

Testing, 1x2 plate. Testing. Testing

Edited by craggy

Hello, thanks for accepting me to this site. My name is Johnno. I am a 62 year old kid still thoroughly enjoying Lego. I live in New Plymouth, New Zealand. I have been a collector / hoarder most of my life. I enjoy the sharing and helping fellow collectors, not just collecting. I have collections of Banknotes (Foreign Currency),Matchbox Toys, McDonald's Memorabilia, Star Wars, Themed Figures / Vehicles from childhood era, HotWheels (mostly customizing these days) and many more different things.

My primary focus in Lego is Bionicles, Castle, Heroes, DC / Marvel, anything Space related, and most recently, collectible minifigs. Whilst my interest is mostly in those aforementioned themes, I do still have numerous sets from other themes.

As with my many previous collecting hobbies, I do NOT keep packaging and my collection is purely for pleasure. I am NOT an "investor" and I do my utmost to purchase Lego from where ever I can at prices to suit my minimal budget. I store my disassembled sets in takeaway containers for optimum use of my limited space.

I look forward to an enjoyable time here with other like-minded folks.

Regards,

Johnno

28780081156_6547770c9b_b.jpg

Just practicing posting images from Flickr. Anyways, this is a giant minifigure made from traffic barriers at a highway construction site on IH-35 north of Dallas, TX. Seems to me to be a good reminder that workers are present.

Hello I'm new to this forum unpublished hijbikumj,b, mum,hm,jnu,my,j,,MBA mmmm,n mmmm, hmmm j,.naeffsdwcegffgnbldschmgcngchjgcuk Ben wow just rubbing my hand on my iPad screen makes auto correct work

How can I send attachments through my iPad? Cause I won't be having computer till next week and my iPad's camera is trash to capture my Lego creations

How can I send attachments through my iPad? Cause I won't be having computer till next week and my iPad's camera is trash to capture my Lego creations

New member checking in and testing!

Trying to get the hang of quotting.

Hello I'm new to this forum unpublished hijbikumj,b, mum,hm,jnu,my,j,,MBA mmmm,n mmmm, hmmm j,.naeffsdwcegffgnbldschmgcngchjgcuk Ben wow just rubbing my hand on my iPad screen makes auto correct work

Hopefully it worked!

Hi guys I'm a grown 37 year old man who is gonna learn more about my son's Lego sets which are creator sets,technic sets,star wars sets (1).

Get Started!

Hello I'm not sure if I'm posting correctly. I do not understand these things like /b

Please remember, however, that posts here will not add to your overall post count. :wink:

***An additional note: please use the Hello! My name is... forum to introduce yourself rather than posting here - only new members and Mods/Admins can read this thread!***

Ok Now I know what to do! How do people replicate car to lego? How are they able to choose the right pieces?

My very own test post.

Look what I've got :-)

legomocexcavatordraft_01.png

I decided to join here in order to help spread what I have been doing that is Lego/Bionicle related.

My quoted post

Edited by tismabrick