Hi, I've been trying to make a topic on my MOC but running into difficulties with the pictures. As all my pics are on brickshelf I was going to use that as hosting site, but just by luck it is unavailable in the last at least 12 hours. I've been trying to use my google +, but at the preview it says that I'm not allowed to use that image extension. What should I do?

Hi, I've been trying to make a topic on my MOC but running into difficulties with the pictures. As all my pics are on brickshelf I was going to use that as hosting site, but just by luck it is unavailable in the last at least 12 hours. I've been trying to use my google +, but at the preview it says that I'm not allowed to use that image extension. What should I do?

Explore the forums a bit more!

In General Discussion we have this topic: Brickshelf up, down..who knows! a topic entirely devoted to the frequency with which Brickshelf is unavailable. So if you wait, then you will find that Brickshelf is probably working again (although it will probably fail again in the future) and you can post your pictures.

This is a great example of where it would be better to go and read the Help indexes (and there are loads and they're easy to find) or browse the general forums and you'll find so much information - like how to get the right image extension, there's a recent topic about that, but you need to go and find it. :wink:

I'm looking to find/get ahold of a user... I found a pic of one of his builds I'd like to ask a question... How I do that?

Morning everyone, Just came on here as I love all things starwars and I have a large Lego star wars collection. This is my first post.

:classic::wink:

Morning everyone, Just came on here as I love all things starwars and I have a large Lego star wars collection. This is my first post.

:classic::wink:

TEST ##

Hello :) For some reason I don't have permission to view any member profiles, although I have been inactive for several years so that could be why?

Edit: well, I found out why this is -- apparently I don't have 10 posts :O

Edited by Poomerio

Hello,

Testing...

Hello :) For some reason I don't have permission to view any member profiles, although I have been inactive for several years so that could be why?

Edit: well, I found out why this is -- apparently I don't have 10 posts :O

test

Hello :wink:

Hi!