Since last year, I've gotten back into collecting Lego sets [used to get some of the SW ones back in 1999; but also had a few of the Exploration Space sets from earlier in the 1990's] ---- now that Lego Elves, Lego Disney Princess and Lego Friends have more colors of parts that I'd wished they would have had 15 or so years ago, lol. Mainly, it was because my niece received some of the Lego Elves sets for her birthday last year ---- and then she asked me to make some of them [and later on, rebuild them] for her.

So I got into checking out what's on the Lego website related to Lego Elves, and finding out what's new, and when it's coming out [very often]. And watched the mini movie, and then webisodes ---- and then found still pictures from them, and made documents organizing them and other things related to Lego Elves onto a flashdrive. And I realized that to make most of the buildings and other locations around Elvendale, it would take buying at least two of each set [or figuring out just how many extra pieces are needed] to expand them to make them look more like their mini movie & webisode appearance.

Anyways, it's nice to be here, and wish everyone well.

New here, first post after reading the guidelines and everything :D

Welcome to Eurobricks.

You missed the part about the maximum allowed resolution for embedded images (1,024 x 768 pixels). :wink:

Hello All. I've been lurking on here for a while. Always had a problem with getting signed up and posting. Well good time to start I guess.

Guess I don't have edit yet. Here's a small portion of my work.

20262039674_b18fcc3eae_z.jpg

26730526426_5dff434700_z.jpg