24075542795_b999afc01e_n.jpgIMG_0116 by Robert Gomez, on Flickr

My first photo, yes it is in bad resolution, but better ones will come soon. If anyone needs marvel or DC superheroes, Im the guy! (Also this is a purist mini MOC, with the Bruce Banner custom made.) :laugh:

I hope I'm not intruding or anything. But anyways my name's Starscream759. I come from the UK I am a big Lego fan and I'm new around here obviously.

Dont be sorry! Im new here too. Have fun, and if you need any superhero stuff just ask!

Im a new member. Thought Id have a look in as I received a Campervan for Crimbo and treated myself to the GB firehouse, cant wait for that to arrive!

I hope this color doesn't bother people's eyes. I am new to this forum. I live in the USA (Southern California) and I love collecting both LEGO and Playmo as well. I have been an adult fan of LEGO for a very long time. I use LEGO as a reinforcer for my students with autism. They don't have good social skills, so I employ my sets to get them to talk about different social topics that will help them open up and use vocabulary as well. I have most of my sets in ziploc type of bags in huge translucent tubs stored away. I don't have a large house just a small one bedroom flat. I have been collecting them for over twenty years now. I even have the retired Belville theme from the late 80's up the early 2000's as well. I used to have the Harry Potter theme, but I gave them over to my nephew and nieces back in Texas to enjoy. I use the Friends theme to help my students develop more vocabulary to help them express themselves as much as possible. Feel free to share if you're new as well.

Troy in Southern California

Hi, I'm making a practice post here. I made 10 other posts yesterday however so don't really understand why I can't place a new post of my own. I reallly need some help from the community from a model I've started but can't get that help without being able to raise a new post. Please help?

Thanks

LOUD NOISES

Also why cant i post in the for sale buy section, I want to buy a set for sale but wont let me post or PM th poster?

hello !

i have a question: why i can't open a new topic ? is that a limitation for newbees ?

Edited by briksen

LOUD NOISES

Also why cant i post in the for sale buy section, I want to buy a set for sale but wont let me post or PM th poster?

hello !

i have a question: why i can't open a new topic ? is that a limitation for newbees ?

There are restrictions for the Buy, Sell, Trade and Finds forum. Please refer to our Site Guidelines and the specific rules for the BSTF forum.

Hi this is my test post. how well do i remember my html. lets see

gryderconceptscustomlance.jpg

Thank goodness for the insert link option. lmao

Edited by therealdjrx