This forum is packed with loads of interesting and useful info of LEGO. I am sure I will enjoy this forum A LOT!!!

:laugh:

The URL for the image has to end in an image extension, like .JPG, .GIF or .PNG. It's best to ask these kinds of questions in the "Forum Information and Help" subforum, e.g., in the "HELP! ! !" thread as you won't be able to see this subforum once you're no longer "new" (when you reach 10 posts). :wink:

Figuring out how to post here.

Regular text

Bold text

How about bigger text? Italicized? Purple text?

The changed font size isn't showing up, but the rest seems to be.

Okay, let's try it. Hi, everybody!

test post

Hello everyone

https://www.flickr.c...4/in/pool-lego/

Second test post

http://i.huffpost.co...AY-facebook.jpg

Just trying to get flickr to work

https://farm9.static...3db3d11b0_b.jpg

Edit by Pandora: You got flickr to work, but the pictures were way too big so I've changed them to links. Make sure you choose the correct image sizes from flickr when you post your pictures. If in doubt check the site guidelines (tab at top right of the screen or link in my signature.) :classic:

Edited by Pandora

Get Started!

If you'd like to practise posting, feel free to do so in this thread.

Nobody else will see it apart from other new people and Moderators and Admins.

This is designed to be a separate space where you can get used to posting, and practise things like quoting or posting pictures, so go ahead! :sweet:

Please remember, however, that posts here will not add to your overall post count. :wink:

***An additional note: please use the Hello! My name is... forum to introduce yourself rather than posting here - only new members and Mods/Admins can read this thread!***

Hallo, I am back and want to show this lovely pair of bears from a friend:

1961966-o_19ognur3tic9140a1n3l13arpi4e-full.jpg

2 Questions:

In which Category should I post this?

And it´s Lego Ideas. Can I ask for Support for the bears. They are not my Creation , they are from a best friend.

and is there a better category to ask this Questions?

It´s my second start to read and post here more, also my english is not so good (school is far far away)

Thanks for help :-)

LG

Matze2903

Hallo, I am back and want to show this lovely pair of bears from a friend:

2 Questions:

In which Category should I post this?

And it´s Lego Ideas. Can I ask for Support for the bears. They are not my Creation , they are from a best friend.

and is there a better category to ask this Questions?

It´s my second start to read and post here more, also my english is not so good (school is far far away)

Thanks for help :-)

LG

Matze2903

Hi Matze2903, this MOC would normally be posted in the Special Themes forum.

We do not allow threads purely to ask for support for LEGO Ideas projects, however we don't mind if people post a topic about their MOC and there is a small link to the LEGO Ideas page at the end.

As you won't be able to see this practise forum when you go over 10 posts, it is best to ask these questions in the Forum Information and Help forum, specifically the HELP ! ! ! thread.

Ok Thank you, I see it but I thougt the bear isn´t special, just lovely: The Ideas Support as one little sentence is ok, than i must write the posting from another side. Se our bearys

It's me...

It's me...

Really...

Ok Thank you, I see it but I thougt the bear isn´t special, just lovely: The Ideas Support as one little sentence is ok, than i must write the posting from another side. Se our bearys

Grr...

My first post on this forum. I hope to be here for a while and share all my creations and of course to look for other people's creations!

Just trying an image:

Have a look at the Site Guidelines please. We don't allow embedded images over 1,024 x 768 pixels.