This would be my test post.

Testing writing in bold, italics, underlined, struckthrough.

• I could makes bullet lists
  • LEGO
  • LEGO again
  • Alright, that's enough

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/ testing a link

My text could Hulk out

Or my text could be Ant-Man

Well, this was exciting.

Successful test post, I think.

just out of the dark ages, and I wonder if I manage to stay out of it. This site whill probably help a lot, so much inspiration and nice ideas !

Joined to post to the superb SSD article, but may just start some of my own threads as I recently got back into building MOCs.

Current interests are Star Wars UCS scale sets (Lego licenced and MOC) and Bionicle.

This is a great idea. It's so weird and annoying to sign up to a site and then find that everywhere you try to post you don' have permission because you haven't posted enough and don't know where to post. It's probably something that can easily be researched and worked out but when you are at work and just trying to fire off a quick reply you might just throw your hands up, say you'll deal with it later, and then never do for ages. My fault for sure, but there have to be better ways to control things than this poor user experience.

This is to see if I mandage the quoting

Hi,

New to this .. But not so new to Lego... So let's see .. Massive collector .. But love to moc too .. Bigger the better ..

Testing.. and would apprec. some guidance on how to add either a link to a post or adding a photo. Max size in px and KB or MB.

Thank you

Testing multiquote #1

Lego Western

Follow me on Instagram @legomadd

Testing multiquote #2

First steps as a User in this forum - as a german, i hope my english will be good enough. :sweet:

OKAY I THINK GOT THIS DOWN

Right? Right? Right?

Yep, I think I have this figured out.

This would be my test post.

Testing writing in bold, italics, underlined, struckthrough.

• I could makes bullet lists
  • LEGO
  • LEGO again
  • Alright, that's enough

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/ testing a link

My text could Hulk out

Or my text could be Ant-Man

Well, this was exciting.

Successful test post, I think.

Quote Test...

Testing... 1, 2 , Lego !

trying an image

Iny0kOe.png

Edited by Montyh7

Hello my name is ronald, big fan of lego ever since my childhood, the Creator expert sets, now give me the change to make the buildings i wanted to make as a kid, but the blocks where to basic. for a few months i own the Petshop, the detective office and the parisien restaurant, i still like to buy the department store, but it is getting rare, since it is no longer produced. my father gave me my old lego from my childhood, including some of the originale building constructions. unfortunatly half of them is missing. by becaming a member of this community i hope to find members, which still have the instructions of legosets from the seventies and early eighties. I love near the hague in the Netherlands, and soon i'm going to built a fine piece of architecture from that town in lego.

Hello my name is ronald, big fan of lego ever since my childhood, the Creator expert sets, now give me the change to make the buildings i wanted to make as a kid, but the blocks where to basic. for a few months i own the Petshop, the detective office and the parisien restaurant, i still like to buy the department store, but it is getting rare, since it is no longer produced. my father gave me my old lego from my childhood, including some of the originale building constructions. unfortunatly half of them is missing. by becaming a member of this community i hope to find members, which still have the instructions of legosets from the seventies and early eighties. I love near the hague in the Netherlands, and soon i'm going to built a fine piece of architecture from that town in lego.

Welcome to EB. This subforum is only visible to staff and new members (< 10 posts). You can post your introduction in the "Hello, my name is..." forum and while you're at it, pay some attention to capitalisation of words. :classic:

p><p>[color=#222222][font=

[/background][/size][/font][/color]

I am proud to present my first eurobricks post.

hope this works!...

Ah wait, that was dumb

18241888670_18b134f5e3_z.jpg

PuvelTheHurn by Puvel The Hurn, on Flickr

I'm having trouble updating my profile pic.

I went to My Settings > Photo > Change my photo...

When I select Use a custom photo and upload a pic it appears in the Upload from file bit but not in the actual image box.

Tried using Safari and Chrome but both have the same issue.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

I'm having trouble updating my profile pic.

Any idea what I could be doing wrong?

I'm sorry. I'm not able to help. You may want to post this question in the Ranks Topics to see if someone can help you.

Phredit

Or posting in the Help!!! topics is fine too.