Get Started!

If you'd like to practise posting, feel free to do so in this thread.

Nobody else will see it apart from other new people and Moderators and Admins.

This is designed to be a separate space where you can get used to posting, and practise things like quoting or posting pictures, so go ahead! :sweet:

Please remember, however, that posts here will not add to your overall post count. :wink:

***An additional note: please use the Hello! My name is... forum to introduce yourself rather than posting here - only new members and Mods/Admins can read this thread!***

Why can I see it if I'm neither a new member nor a moderator or admin?

-Gata signoff.png

Why can I see it if I'm neither a new member nor a moderator or admin?

-Gata signoff.png

This new section will only be visible if you have less than 10 posts, but for the next 3 weeks we've opened it to everyone so all of you can benefit from the info.

(see also the post on our frontpage that I just made)

Testing, ein zwei drei, testing

uno dos treis

Okay, think I get it.

Just a question, how did you get your text like that with different sizes and different fonts?

Edited by Xcod119

Begin code-* 30BMAS483ER*- You Have Now Been Added To The Master Control Mainframe. - ( EN78787000 )- Initializing Main Download 347@MasConFram ____%0918709 Finished.

-----

------

Translating EU Data: €-898!$¡£**}US#898?$¿

Enjoy You Malware And Have A Nice Day

:laugh:

I'm not actually that new (I joined in late February), but hey hey hey, everyone, and of course future new members!

Edited by Puffle Pal26

This new section will only be visible if you have less than 10 posts, but for the next 3 weeks we've opened it to everyone so all of you can benefit from the info.

Are you actually the real Napoleon, and this that a real picure of you? If you are it's really cool!

Just a question, how did you get your text like that with different sizes and different fonts?

The editor has dropdown menus to select font and size. Alternatively, you can use BBCode:

[size=n][font=<font family>]text[/font][/size]

Get Started!

practise

Practice. Practice. Practice. :grin:

Only in the American spelling. :wink:

I think this thread is a good idea. My only suggestion would be to lock older threads - maybe with the last comment being older than six months - so that they don't get resurrected by newbies or anyone really with comments like...

'Cool build!' and 'Can you send me Instructions?'

Thanks admins for all that you do.

I don't want to not see this topic in 3 weeks! It's interesting to see how newbies act and how they post, before entering the Eurobricks World... :devil_laugh:

use it while I can see it

:wink:

:cannon:

:classic:

Good idea guys!

Edited by jluckhaupt

This is a brilliant idea. I feel the need to make tutorials for this section.

This is the kind of stuff I miss the most.

This is a great idea. It's so weird and annoying to sign up to a site and then find that everywhere you try to post you don' have permission because you haven't posted enough and don't know where to post. It's probably something that can easily be researched and worked out but when you are at work and just trying to fire off a quick reply you might just throw your hands up, say you'll deal with it later, and then never do for ages. My fault for sure, but there have to be better ways to control things than this poor user experience.

Edited by Naijel

Um... How am I new?

I can see this, so that means I'm new according to the other topic.

It's impressive how many people haven't read the OP and are wondering why they can see this...

It's impressive that the OP doesn't actually say anything about that.

:tongue: