I don't know where to look first, because of all the details. To pick one: the MC (Casette) underneath the center console is great :thumbup:

Fantastic car! Absolutely beautiful! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I especially like the engine bay!

:thumbup:

Its not just the level of the details and proportions, but everything is very realistic. I was looking at the pictures with nostalgia - and the creator is (or was) driving a 'stojadin', for sure! The interior is fantastic!

(Cant hold back myself not to mention, that the left mirror was never round.)

The detail is amazing, and you've captured the body work of the car excellently. I especially like the front end- lights, grill. One question though, does it have working steering from the steering wheel?

I did not expect to see Stojadin here :)

When I was a kid, that car ruled the roads in Yugoslavia (today-Serbia), it was manufactured in our industrial city of Kragujevac.

First thing I noted here are tail lights, which are perfectly captured. Rest of the car is awesome as well, especially the interior!

My only critic would be somewhat higher roof, and short back part of the body, after the back wheel.

Otherwise-Great model!

Yes, that was my first car, about 20 years ago and it was just like that. 3 doors called Mediteran and it was rare.

@nandy; i know, but the round one look so cute :) There are a few more differences too.

@unimog123; no, didnt bother with that, maybe some other time with less details and more functions.

@Milan; yes the proportions is one thing that im not happy about. It should be few studs longer and maybe one lower. The whole roof was build very quickly. Didnt have time and will to finish it the right way.

I forgot about the tank doors, wipers, radio... (but i didnt about the cassette) lol

Awesome ''stojadin''. I love it. When I was a kid, my father used to have one. Long time ago...

Great job! :thumbup: