ZCerberus

The Throne Room at Farnhorn- Collab Prelude Part I

14241806542_050ab83f57_c.jpg

Basil, Zurn and Malicia enter the Hand Throne Room at Farnhorn Fortress, a new hand outpost near Abyssian. Basil and Zurn are elated. Finally, they will be able to leverage their combined forces to invade the West. The Varlyrians have always had eyes for the Western plains, a climate and landscape more hospitable to the islanders, while the Drow’s hatred for the Avalonians and their Elven allies can only be slaked by blood.

Count Basil: M’lord, we have raised the defenses throughout the land and have bested the Nocturnians in battle.

General Zurn: We have pushed the Snake into his hole at Abyssian. We now control all of Nocturnus except the Snake’s lair.

14057378609_bfd752093d_z.jpg

Lord Raavage snarls and angrily shifts his weight in the throne. He quickly realizes he must do his best to keep emotion in check. He needs the Drow and Varlyrians to take Abyssian and complete his plan to capture the Orion Sphere and raise an army from the dead. If he reveals too much, perhaps his allies will know he plans to slay them all. Even with this caution in his head, he can’t control his disappointment.

14057383389_00e274a8d9_z.jpg

Lord Raavage: And you think this is victory? I said I wanted ALL of Nocturnus.

Count Basil looks uncomfortable. He knows an assault on Abyssian will be a hard battle and will cost many lives. He never wanted the Darklands anyway; his eye was always on the West. His elation turns to nervous fear as he shuffles his feet backwards away from Raavage. The Count hopes reason will be a satisfactory tool. He looks at his Drow ally realizing Zurn is also surprised by Raavage’s reaction.

Count Basil: M’Lord, the Nocturnians rallied many allies to their cause and have managed to hold Abyssian. I fear a direct assault could leave us vulnerable to attack from the other guilds.

Feeling emboldened by his ally, the Drow General speaks.

General Zurn: We could choke the life out of the snake by placing a rock in front of his hole, but we see that Avalonia is weak and ready for the taking!

Lord Raavage knows his plan to raise an undead army can only be accomplished by taking Abyssian. He tries to even his tone, but hints of his anger seep through.

Lord Raavage: I care not for your excuses and “concerns”, you were given the task of taking all of Nocturnus, and we are not done until the black and white banner flies above Abyssian.

General Zurn can no longer hide his frustration. He peers over at, Malicia, but she only smirks when Lord Raavage makes his pronouncement. He wonders why Raavage fears Abyssian. He begins to believe Raavage is fearful of an assault on Avalonia. The General begins to wonder if Raavage has any plans to attack Avalonia at all and speaks in a defiant, angered tone.

General Zurn: M’Lord, you promised the Drow Avalonia.

Raavage is annoyed with the charged, but this time he hides his emotions well.

Lord Raavage: And you fear I will not keep my promises? What about your own promises? You agreed to take Nocturnus, and it is not complete until we have taken the Snake’s lair. I will hear no more of these insults. Prepare to press the assault on Abyssian!

General Zurn and Count Basil glance at each briefly before each takes a bow and leaves the throne room. Lord Raavage is right, they did promise him Nocturnus, and it is clear the Lord of the Hand has his eyes set on Abyssian. The pair will have to find another way to move Raavage’s eyes to the West.

14264202153_0f203dfd03_c.jpg

********** About the MOC **********

This MOC is intended to be a mini version of the Hand Throne Room from Challenge VI. It will be used to display Rellik Nam and Revolword in my LEGO room. It also happened to work well for the story that will unfold and lead up to the collab display that was done with Torgar.

********** Other Parts of the Story **********

Throne Room at Farnhorn Collab Prelude Part I

The Spider's Chambers Collab Predlude Part II

The Ruins Collab Display Part I

Dragon Keep Collab Display Part II

Zugal's Eyrie Collab Display Part III

Fracture Collab Display

I was already fearing I wouldn't see anything from you anymore, but this is definetely yet another great piece by you. Awesome, I like it and can't wait to see how the story will unfold!

Well babies will do that to your building time. Fear not, more MOCs as parts of the collab display coming soon!

Sweet throne room Z! I'm definitely looking forward to more of this story!

Z that looks awesome. I love the strain glass windows and the floor Crest. Very cool.

Great version of the throne room, I still can't get over how good the SNOT hand looks. :thumbup:

Nice throne room and hand of corruption mosaic :) I like the traped guy xDD

Great to see another solid ZC build, awesome floor design and many nice details! Can't wait to see what you've built with Torgar :classic:

Great work, the floor mosaics and the stained glass windows are very well executed

"All of Nocturnus? Shadowmere still stands. The spire shall fall and the dead shall rise."

Nice build Z! Missed your builds!

I love it! Can't wait to see what the two of you put together, sounds promising just with the builders involved, but this adds some more drama

Great build ZC! I do love that floor mosaic quite a lot. :thumbup: Good to see the story in Nocty advanced some more too. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the collab! :sweet:

Fabulous throne room :wub: Very interesting story too, I'm looking forward to seeing it develop and all that you and Torgar have been working on. I'm sure the builds will be spectacular :moar:

Is the build farthest to the right in your sig one of the collab builds? I don't recall seeing it before :look:

Is the build farthest to the right in your sig one of the collab builds? I don't recall seeing it before :look:

Probably. No sneak peeks!

Excellent build, I especially like the floor mosaic. Looking forward to more of the story.