DrJB

Lego stores in Turin

I am in Turin (Italy) for a couple of days. Checked out a local toy store and Legos are rather expensive. Anyone knows of a store with decent/reasonable prices?

I'm sorry but i can't help you. However I must say to you that I live near Milan and Legos in store are expensive too (especially for Technics)...My salvation is eBay ;)

No way. In Italy there is not a LEGO official store, and also there isn't a "culture" of bricks.

By the way You can try to find some set at Esselunga (Corso Traiano,Torino). Here in Milan the same store have some set (star wars-city-super heros) with 20%/30% discount

Otherwise, You can try at Lingotto (http://www.8gallery.it/negozi/corte-giochi/item/toys-center.html). Inside You can find the Toys Center (many set at official price)

Ciao

Thanks, I went to an Auchan today and the selection was rather 'basic' ... I'm surprised there s no lego official store here. Maybe the nice weather forces people to go out and enjoy life and outdoor activities.

There was some news years ago about Merlin who was going to open a new Legoland Park near the Lake of Garda, but every try miserably failed. Yes, no official Lego Store in Italy... I think we are a marginal country for Lego... No interest in investing moneys.

Next to Turin there is Ars Ludica too. You could buy online and retire in the shop, because online price list is usually better.

Anyway Europe is not a good place where to buy LEGO, prices are usually much worse compared to USA ones, because of a terrible USD/EURO price conversion. I think LEGO has a bad politics about this.

Edited by Calabar