Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Rumours and Discussion

Awesome! I only need the Jester for his cards for Joker and the Prospector for his grey beard for Hugo Strange. Can't wait!

I think this is first time I've considered buying a whole damn case of these things and calling it a day. I like each and every one, and I have ideas on parting them out for customizing.

$$$$$$!

Yikes.

Am I the only one who thinks the Rock Star could work well for hard rock/metal, what with the studs on the torso and legs and arms, the silver lightning bolts in the hair and that sliver belt? (more so than the other music-type figs we have gotten in the past).

Even the guitar would be a nice fit for metal especially with the out-there shape of the thing.

No you're not ! I can't wait to get this one in particular and to include it in my lego band. Up the irons !

Still not sure. Hers does look 90% similiar with Dino Tracker's hairstyle. I really wish that she could have a whole blue body.

Personally I wish that her whole body were pink or even red. She's fine the way she is, but she doesn't quite fit with the previous genie.

Personally I wish that her whole body were pink or even red. She's fine the way she is, but she doesn't quite fit with the previous genie.

Jafar-Genie.jpg

Don't worry, Jafar an evil genie or genie villainess could be a feasible choice for future CM series. They'd really fit in red bodies..

I think this is first time I've considered buying a whole damn case of these things and calling it a day. I like each and every one, and I have ideas on parting them out for customizing.

$$$$$$!

Yikes.

How much does a case usually go for?

The Spooky Girl it's just a goth girl.... she isn't supernatural. So I guess she won't be part of the Monster subtheme

I don't think that Wednesday Addams has any supernatural powers but still falls in the horror (as well as comedy) genre. As such, I won't have a problem adding this minifig to my horror ones. Mind you, I'll probably swap her legs for short ones and might give her a knife.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm going to get so many spacer miners. Lego, please take my money

Don't worry, Jafar an evil genie or genie villainess could be a feasible choice for future CM series. They'd really fit in red bodies..

That's just matter of time.... I hope they won't make just a recolored S6 Genie like they did with the Robot/Evil Robot

I don't think that Wednesday Addams has any supernatural powers but still falls in the horror (as well as comedy) genre. As such, I won't have a problem adding this minifig to my horror ones. Mind you, I'll probably swap her legs for short ones and might give her a knife.

You're right. The Crazy Scientist also lacks supernatural powers and he fits into the Monster subtheme, but I just read this: "In the game: The Spooky girl is something quite special. She can transform into a teleporting spider and shoot icky stuff which will explode all over her enemies!"

So, I'm confused about her. What is she supposed to be?

"She can transform into a teleporting spider and shoot icky stuff which will explode all over her enemies!"

"shoot icky stuff"

LEGO, come on.

I am not that enthusiastic about this series to be honest, I feel I will mostly be collecting them just to keep a complete collection.

I really wish the space miner had an orange recolour of that armour, I would love to build multi colour armies.

I have real mixed feelings about this series, but with a few alterations all the minifigures could be enhanced to add something new to existing themes. With a different head, the Swashbuckler would make a great Errol Flynn. Also can't help but think that the designer is a big Baywatch fan with our very own Mitch and CJ now.

It's also good to see the continued use of short sleeves, which make some figures look more realistic to me.

That's just matter of time.... I hope they won't make just a recolored S6 Genie like they did with the Robot/Evil Robot

Depends, If the Evil Genies introduce new Arabian hairstyles or weapons, they could be more valuable than those boring evil remakes.

My wants for the series:

1x Hun warrior, Wizard, Video Game Guy, Battle Goddess, Lifeguard, Prospector, Jester, Swashbuckler, Piggy Guy, Genie

1 or 2 (Not decided yet) Rock star

2x Fairytale Princess (For the dresses), Spooky Girl, Pizza Guy

0x Space Miner & Dino Hunter

17 or 18 in total

I am not that enthusiastic about this series to be honest, I feel I will mostly be collecting them just to keep a complete collection.

I really wish the space miner had an orange recolour of that armour, I would love to build multi colour space armies. Feels like a missed opportunity.

I really wish the space miner had an orange recolour of that armour, I would love to build multi colour space armies. Feels like a missed opportunity.

An orange armour would have been good, the one we are getting is a little boring but being plan could be useful to some people. I agree that I am less enthusiastic about this series and will just be picking up the ones that fit with the ones I have got in the past.

I'm just going to say this: The MMMO is really silly. Wait for the Lego.com bio to find out more about Spooky. And she has regular legs with printed stripes under a skirt. LEGO has never endorsed putting leg pieces into bricks.