Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Rumours and Discussion

Who’s that at the door? It’s the friendly neighborhood Pizza Delivery Man! As the newest delivery guy at Papa Brickolini’s Pizzeria, he’s still got a lot to learn. He had no idea that carrying piping hot pizzas all around town required so many different job skills!

Not only does he have to ride his bike from house to house, but sometimes he needs to use a skateboard or a jetski, and once he even ended up in a high-speed car chase after a brick-stealing burglar for some reason that he still isn’t sure about. All that, and he still has to deliver his pizzas on time, every time!

LEGO Island!

Some really nice figures! I definitely need 2 Harlekins, as my Gambit and Joker want their cards :laugh:

Outstanding Series! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Now I can see the golden hairband in the Genie Girl. Is that silver lipstick?

The Spooky Girl is just a goth girl.... she isn't supernatural. So I guess she won't be part of the Monster subtheme

Rock Star and Fairytale Princess look much better

The Space Miner has no printing in the shoulder

Worst of the series: Lifeguard Guy

Edited by Robert8

That Hun is definitely a must have for me. That one and the wizard I like the most.

Hope they will be in stores around here.

I am disappointed that the Genie doesn't have a Light Aqua tail. It's the same old Medium Azure, just with sparkles. The Hun looks great, and I absolutely love the button eye on the spooky bear! That picure is flipped, though, look at the Js on the Jester's card, and his colors! The Princess, Goddess, and Wizard look great, too.

Edited by 8BrickMario

If the Space Miner had printing I would have brought more of them.

Edited by SMC

Spooky Girl is my favourite for some reason. Kinda feels like something LEGO never tackled before.

The Wizard is super fun, and reminds me of the Merlin for The Sword in the Stone.

The Hun is fantastic. I was already super happy about it, but the fact that he has a new cape is amazingly fun and really cool. Must have at least one.

I love the Dino Hunter's legs. Just seems like an awesome piece.

Other than that, I'm not hugely interested in the rest. There are a lot more new cool pieces in this series than I feel we've gotten from a CMF series for a while, so thats a major plus.

I just now noticed that the pizza man has braces, great addition to the collection!

Oh man, my wallet is going to hate me. This is the first CMF wave that I have really had a chance to get in to, and I just counted 11 of these that are must-haves. Four of them are the Hun.

Edited by rodiziorobs

I like the fact that Spooky Girl and the Princess don't look like typical pretty girls in LEGO world. I'm not sure if Pizza Delivery Man's face tells me "friendly"....... :hmpf_bad: I don't hate the Princess in general, but I still think her costume designs need to be more sophisticated.

I just looked at the hairpieces....Genie most definitely has the bun.

Still not sure. Hers does look 90% similiar with Dino Tracker's hairstyle. I really wish that she could have a whole blue body.

Still not sure. Hers does look 90% similiar with Dino Tracker's hairstyle. I really wish that she could have a whole blue body.

Why would you want the entire torso to be blue?

When I first heard her name I thought she would be pink (I did not want her then) but when the picture first turned up I really wanted her from the moment I saw the series along with the Swash Buckler to create some Arabian Night`s MOC`S

EDIT: I am referring to the Genie Girl :)

Edited by Pheonix1604

It is a surprisingly good set. I definitely want about 11 for sure. I will end up buying the full line just because, but I actually like 11 which is odd compared to most series.

If the Space Miner had printing I would have brought more of them.

An old pic of the Space Miner had a Classic Space with Drill print on the shoulder. I wonder if it's still going to have that print?

Why would you want the entire torso to be blue?

When I first heard her name I thought she would be pink (I did not want her then) but when the picture first turned up I really wanted her from the moment I saw the series along with the Swash Buckler to create some Arabian Night`s MOC`S

EDIT: I am referring to the Genie Girl :)

I believe Dorayaki is referring to the tail smoke being a darker blue than her torso.

An old pic of the Space Miner had a Classic Space with Drill print on the shoulder. I wonder if it's still going to have that print?

I don't think so as that was the only picture with printing all the others have had it missing.