Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Rumours and Discussion

TWO2SEVEN, I have merged all your topics into this single existing discussion. Thus, please discuss in here. Thanks.

WhiteFang

Thanks!

Howdy! Can you post the UPC number from the back of the package?

- MJ

I wish someone would listen to this request which has already been made several times...

Some stores can only find if they have them in stock by using the UPC code

I opened my set from this morning on my lunch break. So far, at least from my purchases, the Lifeguard and Battle Goddess seem to the most common. I now have four of each. I have at least one each of all of them now except for Video Game Guy and Piggy Man. :)

I didn't know the colors of the Jester's hat are reversed in the back.

And the Swashbuckler has back printing! I didn't know that either. :grin:

I didn't know the Princess' hennin had the cloth on it! That's great. The 360 views really help get a good understanding of the minifigures, since several of the details I noticed here were not shown in WhiteFang's review. They've never done the opposite colorscheme on the back of a jester hat before!

The 360 views really help get a good understanding of the minifigures

Yes, it's very helpful indeed.

I also noticed the Wizard's cape is actually navy but in the pamphlet is purple. As far as I can remember this is the second time there is a mistake in the pamphlet. The S3 Hula Dancer's skirt was the first one.

Edited by Robert8

^^^Nope, the Wizard's cape is purple. The lighting in the video is off. Look at WhiteFang's review of the series, where it's clearly purple. The Hula Dancer was a case of the renders being created before the minifigures, so it was tweaked after the official CG render was made. That's also why face prints look subtly different in real life, since the renders don't match the physical design perfectly.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Hmmm finally spotted at target that's good.

I checked a bunch of stores yesterday including walgreens, target and tru. none yet.

Just to let anyone in the UK, who is looking to get series 12, Tesco stores are getting their first delivery this week. Remember to check the collectable toy area and not the construction toy area. Collectable toys are where Tesco now groups all the smaller lower priced toys together. Happy hunting!

Just to let anyone in the UK, who is looking to get series 12, Tesco stores are getting their first delivery this week. Remember to check the collectable toy area and not the construction toy area. Collectable toys are where Tesco now groups all the smaller lower priced toys together. Happy hunting!

Thanks will have a look out for them !

Wow. My local Target has them in the back room and was going to bring them out for me... until I saw the price on the computer screen: $4.79. BLAH! PASS.

- MJ

I got 4 of them at a Wal-Mart for $4.

I might get a few more.

State? I managed to get all but the Prospector searching about ten Walgreens near me. :cry_sad:

State? I managed to get all but the Prospector searching about ten Walgreens near me. :cry_sad:

Indiana, I figured they just put them out early. I am guessing their is not a fine like their is for DVD's (for putting stuff out early).

^^^Nope, the Wizard's cape is purple.

I think I might have some sight issues, because I swear it looks navy to me. :wacko:

At least, it's no same shade of purple from the pamphlet, that's for sure.

I'm thinking I will have to order these online. All of the stores around my area are still heavily stocked with the Simpsons minifigures. I hope I'm wrong, but I don't expect to see anything new stocked for awhile.

Yes, I finally found the Prospector minifigure! This was a search that spanned three days and around fifteen Walgreens! :grin: