Rufus

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 12 Rumours and Discussion

I love this series! After that lackluster Simpsons series, this feels like glory

- Highlights: Swashbuckler, Wizard, Battle Goddess and Hun Warrior

-The Jester isn't the same that appears in the MMO. Perhaps they will upload him later.

-The Genie Girl surprised me because I was expecting a pink version of Series 6 Genie but she turned out to be a great minifigure. I hope she has double face though.

(It looks like the Gamer is staring at her in that picture)

-There are 9 new headpieces but just 1 new accessory: the electric guitar

I thought the Genie Girle would've been blue skinned like the Genie...oh well.

The Wizard and the Spooky Girl are my favourites. She's so cute. :wub:

There are some great pieces in here in new colours - I like the number of fantasy characters in particular, particularly the Frog Princess. I'll likely pick up a few space miners too for that helmet and the gun in orange.

I'm no completist, but I may end up getting most of these--many of them (particularly the warriors) in multiples. Too bad the price will be a bit higher, but it looks like quality went up, too.

I can honestly say this is the best series I have ever seen, because I was in my dark ages for the first several :)

I think this is an awesome series, with a lot of great designs. :thumbup:

Pizza Delivery Guy is my favorite of the 'new' ones, love the pizza box. Not liking the Jester because of the Two-face color scheme. :tongue:

I will be getting: Video Gamer, Prospector, Swashbuckler, Fairytale Princess, Pizza Delivery Guy, Hun Warrior, Lifeguard, Space Miner and the Battle Goddess. That makes the most figs I have ever wanted from any series.

I give this series a 9/10.

Not liking the Jester because of the Two-face color scheme. :tongue:

Um, what? seems like a very typical jester scheme to me... :tongue: :tongue: :grin: :grin: :laugh: :laugh:

pai-6030vy.jpg

Ok, i may be biased after the last series which was a dud for me, but seriously! This series is simply tremindious, I'm gonna have trouble skipping any figures, which is usually easy for me to do.

i'm trying to see which ones suit my layouts......pizza delivery guy - yes, surf life saver - yes, video game guy - yes, rock'n'roll guitarist - maybe......the rest maybe my son has a use for them.....though the historic ones might be useful in a tourist theme park MOC perhaps ? :wink:

I hope series 13....might be a bit better than this one. :blush:

Ah, finally, back to a normal lineup of minifigs. I didn't have much interest the Lego Movie CM line, and the Simpsons... yeah...

LOVE the Hun Warrior. That printing on his shield is just awesome. And more of my favorite sword mold. I'll have to restrain myself from buying too many. (that price-hike is a wallet killer)

And it looks like he might have some sort of cape? That would just be icing on the cake. Great fig either way.

The goth girl is cute, I'll be picking one up for sure. Though, I can't say that I'm a huge fan of the cloth skirts, I much prefer printed leg pieces.

I'm not quite sold on the Jester even though I missed out on the Fantasy Era one. I'm not too keen on his color scheme.

It's interesting to see the jester, wizard, and princess all in one series.

I'm also unsure about the Swashbuckler. The torso is passable, and the rapier is in a color that I'd never really use. But the hat is a color that I'd love have. I guess that's what Bricklink is for. :laugh:

Really liking the jester. Pretty good base for potential joker goons. :)

Loving this series.

Video gamer is awesome.

Rocker is awesome, cool shirt, cool glasses plus new guitar, I want at least 2 of this guy.

Jester is cool.

Pizza delivery guy is cool. liking the printed tiles although I have never seen a pizza delivery guy with a tie before (which is what it looks like the guy is wearing)

Lifeguard is cool, sunglasses, RED binoculars, sunglasses, cool hair.

Wizard is great, love the hat and robe.

Only ones this series that I am interested in multiples of are the rocker and pizza guy.

I like all the minifigs in this series From the crazy miner to the goth type girl.

Differently going to get the whole set.

The warrior girl's shield is going to be great for my custom Diablo 3 minifigs 'Crusader'

It occurs to me that these will be quite easy to tell the figures by the "feel" method... a lot of good unique accessories to feel for.

Overall, this series doesn't have me excited like past ones save for the awesome pizza box. Finally, I can build my original Uno's Pizzeria in Chicago and serve my town some good deep dish pizza. I will need quite a few of those boxes, please!

I don't love them all, but I'll buy them all. I don't know how many times I see a random accessory on bricklink and look to see where it came from and it was from CMF. Might as well buy them all to prevent wanting something later.

But I'd want about half of I chose only the figures I truly wanted. It looks like some nice new molds and recolors.

The Hun is incredible! Hands down the star of this series. The helmet, the shield, the body, even the head... If he comes with a cape, that will be incredible.

The Greek Warrior and the Spooky Girl are also excellent (I would rarely pick a non-historical figure, but the spooky girl is just superbly done.) The new shield, helmet and torso, along with another spear will make the Greek warrior a definite army builder.

Merlin, the miner and the princes are all decent, but they all could have been done better. I kind-of like Merlin's new cap, I wish the princess's hat and hair were not a single piece, and I really wish they would have put more effort into the miner's outfit. Great to have the miner's hat and the Wiley beard in a new color though!

The rocker and the space miner are very well done, and I will probably have to army build at least a handful of the space miner to get the space armor in the new color scheme.

The pig, Katniss and the genie girl are fine. I'll pick up one of each. The swashbuckler is good only because of the Musketeer hat in brown and another rapier.

I will be passing on the rest.

This is a welcome relief after the huge delay since the last CMF series (I don't count the useless Simpson's series), and the best series since 9 and 10 IMO.

So many historic/fantasy figs, I love them! The bests are the hun warrior, the jester and the wizard. Only the lifeguard and the gamer boys look mediocre to me, so a great series!

Looks like a good series! I will get more than 50% of the minifigures in the line..

The wizard seems to be taken straight out Terry Pratchett's discworld :classic:

Well, looks like we all have our personal preferences :laugh:

I use minigifs to populate my town mainly, so I'll definitely skip Genie girl, Dino warrior and prospecter.

The rest can be used either on the street or in a house/museum/amusement park.

And the wizard and the princess are just too cool not to buy.

Love this series. Can't believe they finally gave us pizza! I already oprdered the mopeds for them.

Like others, I'm really digging this wave. Gotta get several Huns to have a squad of them as well as extras to lend their parts to other warrior-types, a couple Battle Goddesses, couple Princesses, at least one Wizard, a few Space Miners, a few Prospectors... Really only the Lifeguard and Gamer aren't screaming "useful" to me.