odidoma

[MOC] walk of shame.

The few that crosses the border and survives are transported to the main city in Hauta to get there penalty. Most of the intruders are just send back to there homes but some are wanted thieves, murders or swindlers and have to take there punishmen before the hard judge of Hauta. Here the guards have collected some illegal immigrants that have to meet the judge, he shows no mercy.

14222201701_26dbdb92c8_b.jpg

14245679313_5746c4b247_b.jpg

14038925007_499132042d_b.jpg

14038844869_cf5e7677db_b.jpg

P.s I used the same baseplate as my last build.

Great work! I love the baseplate and the minifigure posing. Also, if I'm looking at it correctly, it looks like you got the stud part of the chain inside the handcuffs, how did you do that? are the cuffs thin enough to fit through that hole?

Great work! I love the baseplate and the minifigure posing. Also, if I'm looking at it correctly, it looks like you got the stud part of the chain inside the handcuffs, how did you do that? are the cuffs thin enough to fit through that hole?

that's correct about the chain, it's tricky and it's get soar from it but It works, visual anyway. I have used the technique once before in one of my first Moc's. Thanks for all the feedback!

Lovely trees and minifigs, I especially like the use of the Lady Liberty head for that female orc :classic: Which torso have you used there?

Edited by Gideon

Great job with the chain linking, very original! I also like how you made it feel that they were going through the forest. Nice work!

NIce! The use of DK green with DK tan on the ground is nice. In combination with both the darker leaves and the orange leaves the tree and the darker colors on the ground it sets a more darker tone the the build thats suits the tale that is told very well!

:thumbup: from me!

Ahh, another great creation from you!

I really like everything about this build! The trees are well done, the irregular border turns out quite well and the dark autumn colors are also nice to look at.

Lovely trees and minifigs, I especially like the use of the Lady Liberty head for that female orc :classic: Which torso have you used there?

I second the trees and minifig praise. Nice use of colour for the leaves and good combos on the figs,

Sweet build! I especially like your technique for the chain gang, and the landscaping.

Look forward to seeing more!

I second the "liking" of the use of the Lady Liberty head. Very nice! Also, your trees are stunning! Great job with the whole thing!

That's a great little scene. When I read the title I was thinking it was a girl coming out of a college dorm, but I guess that's my dirty mind.

I really like the color combinations on the leaves, it really gives it that natural fall look.

Very clean.

That's a great little scene. When I read the title I was thinking it was a girl coming out of a college dorm, but I guess that's my dirty mind.

I really like the color combinations on the leaves, it really gives it that natural fall look.

Very clean.

Thank you! according to the title I liked the ambiguous in it.

Cool irregular base and you did a good job capturing a forest atmosphere :thumbup: The mixed colors on the trees work well :classic:

that's correct about the chain, it's tricky and it's get soar from it but It works, visual anyway. I have used the technique once before in one of my first Moc's. Thanks for all the feedback!

This is great to know. Thanks for the new technique.