On a scale of 1 to 5   

166 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• 1 - Poor
    • 2 - Below Average
    • 3 - Average
    • 4 - Above Average
    • 5 - Outstanding

Finished building last night... very cool, and the car looks fantastic when done. Great techniques! I really love it.

Agree wholeheartedly. I really liked this built, and the car looks fantastic.

One thing I noticed - all of my pieces fit together really well. Perfect clutch power. I didn't analyze too closely where they were made - but for contrast, the proton packs stick like glue, but Emmet's Piece of Resistance in nearly every LEGO Movie set I've purchased keeps falling off at the slightest touch (same neck bracket).

Anyways, it was nice to get a set that felt solid at the end, and where my thumbs were ever-so-slightly sore afterwards, because they clutched so darn well. That's what should make LEGO stick out from their competitors! (aside from design quality).

Agree wholeheartedly. I really liked this built, and the car looks fantastic.

One thing I noticed - all of my pieces fit together really well. Perfect clutch power. I didn't analyze too closely where they were made - but for contrast, the proton packs stick like glue, but Emmet's Piece of Resistance in nearly every LEGO Movie set I've purchased keeps falling off at the slightest touch (same neck bracket).

Anyways, it was nice to get a set that felt solid at the end, and where my thumbs were ever-so-slightly sore afterwards, because they clutched so darn well. That's what should make LEGO stick out from their competitors! (aside from design quality).

Those holders has glue like grips - Emmet's is just a moditifed 1x1x4 brick (I think that's the size) with a hole on where the stud it's in the LDD too.

The 3 long bar has finally been made in red.  The Minifig series 19 Monkey King comes with an extra one too.  We no longer have to suffer a rusted Ecto-1 with that brown bar.  :excited:

20 hours ago, Lord Insanity said:

The 3 long bar has finally been made in red.  The Minifig series 19 Monkey King comes with an extra one too.  We no longer have to suffer a rusted Ecto-1 with that brown bar.  :excited:

Indeed it is. :tongue: