SandMirror38

(MOC) The Lego Movie: Western Escape!

Hi All!

New MOC from me that's been a WIP for a while...

14024658690_c745374f9b_c.jpgLego Western MOC by SandMirror38, on Flickr

One of my favorite scenes and places in The Lego Movie, a lot of hard work has been put into this, More pics coming soon!

Please comment here and on Flickr as I'd like this to get popular as its one of my more complicated MOCs to date... The whole point where the buildings are is a massive SNOT level which was a pain in the megablocks!!!

Thanks for looking and commenting :)

Ben

*Edit*

14209409072_b7d6cb8810_z.jpgRobot Police Horse WIP by SandMirror38, on Flickr

As Captain_Australia suggested over on Flickr it needs a Robot Police Horse so...

*Edit #2*

Another pic of my Western Town :sweet: Today's pic is a Birds Eye-View...

14220282225_0eaa90bdd9_c.jpg(MOC) The Lego Movie: Western Escape! Bird's Eye-View by SandMirror38, on Flickr

Thanks again :blush::classic:

Edited by SandMirror38

Nice work! Although I couldn't help noticing the two Emmets. It seems you had some inspiration for one of the Lone Ranger sets, as well.

@Godtshep Thank you :classic:

@TheLazyChicken Thanks very much! Yes the SNOT technique was one of the reasons why I even did this moc... Alas did I know it would be the hardest..

@ManInATopHat Thanks :blush: Perhaps it could use more robots.. I dunno, I wanted to just use the bricks I already had instead of BrickLink orders etc.

@Agent Fusion Thanks :wink: I didn't think having the 2 Emmet's would be a problem.. :tongue: But my friend gave it to me and I really thought I should add him in there... And yes I have used Colby City but there has been a TON of Modding done to the bottom so they could stand up as there is literally no stability where it's SNOT..

:sick: That horse........Glue...........Missing the point of the movie..........

Awesome MOC! Definetely fits in with the actual scene. :laugh:

Nice mix of LEGO Movie and LEGO Lone Ranger ... I've been thinking of doing this, and now I'm inspired!

Nice mix of LEGO Movie and LEGO Lone Ranger ... I've been thinking of doing this, and now I'm inspired!

Wow Thanks!!! Can't wait to see yours!

Loving the snot base, and the police horse! :laugh:

Thanks!

Futuristic SWAT troopers in a historical setting?

Have you seen the Lego Movie?