Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Fabuland Housewives Episode XI

EDIT: Warning! Some of the responses below this first post contain major plot spoilers!!!!

Hello everyone!

Here is Episode 11 of everyone's favorite Fabuland web-story:

Episode 11-Cruise of Deception-Betsy and Randy go on their vacation cruise while Lacey follows the mysterious woman and Lila and Lily fight over Hunter. Payton continues his secret relationship with an unknown lover and Gavin encounters trouble at the hospital. All this and an arrest is made in the murder case...

BrickZone.net

Fabuland Housewives Episode Guide

episode_guide.jpg

As always, please enjoy and feel free to let me know what you think!

EDIT: Warning! Some of the responses below this first post contain major plot spoilers!!!!

I love that little riverboat so much.... *wub*

Great episode, like always! *y*

The Ernest thing was great! I would never have though to use castle plumes as entrails though. Good work as allways.

Warning! Major Plot Spoilers discussed! Make sure you've read episode 11 before continuing!

I hate to dissapoint you guys but the plumes were meant as feathers. Ernest is was a bird after all. But I like the idea of entrails!

Sir Dillon, I'm glad to see you're a fan and you're the first one to discuss plot details with me! I agree that things probably would have been a lot easier for everyone had Ernest survived. I think he was pretty close to solving the murders. Now unfortunately, he joins the victim list!

I hope to have one soon! However, sometimes it does take me two months to get an episode done!

Thanks everyone for all the kind feedback. I'm glad you enjoy the episodes because I enjoy making them!

Ah. Good idea with the spoiler tags... I didn't think of that.

I hope to have one soon! However, sometimes it does take me two months to get an episode done!

I can totally understand that. I was actually surprised how quickly this one came out. (though it might have just seemed shorter with the 10.5, I'm not sure)

Do you have most of the story planned out already, or do just make it up as you go along?

I hate to dissapoint you guys but the plumes were meant as feathers. Ernest is was a bird after all. But I like the idea of entrails!

Heh heh. I suppose that works too, but it still looks like blood and guts to me... mostly because they're red, and Ernest was white.

Heh heh. I suppose that works too, but it still looks like blood and guts to me... mostly because they're red, and Ernest was white.

Don't forget entrails! I thought that's what it was to, mainly ddue to the fact that Ernest had white feathers, and the red was a shirt of some kind.

You both make a great point about his body being white and the red most likely being a shirt. That will be addressed eventually in an episode. Are those their bodies or are they clothes? It's addressed for a very specific reason. It has to do with the sets released later in the Fabuland line when the figures suddenly had eyeballs. Creepy.

Anyway, in answer to your question Sir Dillon about how the story is planned out. I have a general story arc planned out for three seasons (16 episodes each) and that tells a very specific story and then I plan to put it away. I did get 11 out very quickly after episode 10 and I'm already nailing down episode 12. It still may take two months in the long run but I am working on it and intend to get it done soon.

SPOILER ALERT-Don't read below this line unless you've read episode 11 in it's entirety!

Since the murderer was able to successfully kill an FBI agent, the residents of Fabuland are going to be completely freaked! This is proving to be a fun episode to write because everyone is acting different. Some like heroes, others like cowards. Either way I hit a stride with the last 2 (.5) episodes and hope to get this one done quickly.

Thanks again for all the feedback, I'm glad you guys are as interested as you are. Even if only a handful of people read it, that makes me happy! X-D No not that one, this one *sweet* Yeah, that's the happy I meant.

Even if only a handful of people read it, that makes me happy! X-D No not that one, this one *sweet* Yeah, that's the happy I meant.

AAHHH :-$ I feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Should I see a doctor? X-D

Edited by Norrington

Should I see a doctor? X-D

Probably, but I'm not sure what this has to do with Hinckley's story. X-D