8. The Alpine Mountain Fortress Princess:

cas097.jpg

9. The Hospitable Capped Maiden:

cas095.jpg

10. The Mobile White Capped Maiden:

cas096.jpg

11. The Bi-Polar 2007 Castle Princess:

cas333.jpg

12. The Fruity Jayko (not really an option, but I just wanted to take a shot at Jayko and his baby blue armor):

cas260.jpg

Steve

I like the new maiden the best, followed by the rare forest woman.

forestwoman... most def. these are some beautiful LEGO women though... best in the "pageant" so far *wub*

- BM

If multiple votes were allowed, the forestwoman would get my nostalgia vote and the new princess would get my new girl in town vote.

Since that isn't possible, I went with the alway's hard to find forestwoman, despite the funky hair. Hey, it isn't easy to get a hair appointment in the forest, though you'd think that one of the merry men could have helped out. ;-)

The new castle princess looks really nice, but I voted for Willa, because she's a very characteristic witch and one of my favorite minifigs anyway. I also like her great cape and the combination of colors used for her outfit.

Blacksmith's wife, although it was hard to betray the forestwoman. Looks like the two occurrences of the leonora fig are splitting the vote though...

God Bless,

Nathan

I voted for the Blacksmith's wife. The torso is really cool and fits good to the face and the dress.

-Aredhel

I voted for the Crownie 2007 princess. New hair, head, torso, printed skirt, and the blue and gold go together nicely.

2007 Castle Princess.. Look at her big.. Hair.. *wub* :-D I love it.. And the new torso.. And the face.. *wub*

Here is a typical French attitude: I went with the sluttiest and biggest boobs so I chose the 2007 one :-D :-P

*yoda*

Looks like the two occurrences of the leonora fig are splitting the vote though...
yes, it almost seems like those two should count together :-/

- Brick Miner

yes, it almost seems like those two should count together :-/

- Brick Miner

I actually think they should. Either way it is sad that arguably 4 of the best female figures lego have made go head to head at such an early stage in the competition...

God Bless,

Nathan

Here is a typical French attitude: I went with the sluttiest and biggest boobs so I chose the 2007 one :-D :-P

*yoda*

Oh! Now I know why I choose her! I can't put my finger on why her before your explanation! :-D

My second choice is the Alpine Mountain Fortress Princess, the only princess I have (I had stolen her from a friend who has the Lion castle with her when I was a young boy 8-| :-$ ...)

My second choice is the Alpine Mountain Fortress Princess, the only princess I have (I had stolen her from a friend who has the Lion castle with her when I was a young boy 8-| :-$ ...)

You notty boy ! >:-( *n* :-P :-D

I like them all, only The witch is not very nice looking. And Jayko is maybe a nice female player in a drama for the peasants (in that times all female roles were played by young boys)

I vote for princess Storm because she's don't become scared, but angry and fight back to the bulls.

That's the way Lass *y* :-D

And Jayko is maybe a nice female player in a drama for the peasants (in that times all female roles were played by young boys)

Well, yes, that is true. But I don't own the figure, my friend does, and I believe he has some sort of stubble or facial hair, which guys don't get untill they are older and would not, therefore, be able to play a female part because their voices would have changed if they were growing facial hair.

Also, about the white-capped maiden... *COUGH* KKK *COUGH* ;-)

Edited by Norrington

it is sad that arguably 4 of the best female figures lego have made go head to head at such an early stage in the competition...

I thought so too, but couldn't find a reasonable way to allow all the figures to get a chance at vote. Theme seemed the most rational way and a random selection would just be too hard for me to keep track of.

Looks like the two occurrences of the leonora fig are splitting the vote though...

Looks like with 50% of the vote going to the new princess, the vote splitting is immaterial...

Steve, who went with Storm, due to his aforementioned thing for red-heads...

The "Strangely Asian KK2 Queen" Looks like an old man. :-D

I like the face of the asian Queen. I thought it was the same as Jing Lee, But I don't know sure.

Jing Lee on!

I chose the 2007 one because... the others are all ugly! X-D

No, I like the 2007 one best because the hair piece is cool (it's the same as Hermione's), the face looks pretty (same face as Mary Jane, but in yellow) and the torso is beautiful (colour and printings!). *wub*

Really, the others are ugly compared with this one. :-D

Tie between Blacksmith's wife and 2007 Castle Princess. I went with the latter at the end. But come on, with the right clothes and a good red hairpiece Princess Storm looks quite good too. *wub*

Shakar

Here we go again, another poll, I like it, I like it....

I voted for the Blacksmith's wife because that's the only of the pictured women I have, but definetely the best looking!

To all of you who haven't got the Blacksmith shop: buy it, it's a lovely building *y*