great series of MOC's. I really like them.And a good lesson in history as well. I enjoyed it, especially when it is presented in this great way..

Superb series of mocs! I like the first one the best however, due to the great landscape and walls

It started good with the construction and reached amazing with the winter setting!

Inspireing (ohh that spelling does not look good even to me, sorry)

Each individual build was great, but when you consider all of them put together, it is incredible. I hope your Hadrian's Wall series makes it to the Front Page.

Thanks very much Blakstone!

This is fantastic! The detail and action are wonderful. My favorite has to be the "under construction" MOC. It is so wonderfully detailed including the rubble-fill for the walls. Very nice work.

Thanks very much, the "under construction" MOC is my favorite too :classic:

great series of MOC's. I really like them.And a good lesson in history as well. I enjoyed it, especially when it is presented in this great way..

Thanks very much; glad you found them interesting!

Superb series of mocs! I like the first one the best however, due to the great landscape and walls

Thanks very much, ironically I made that one last, so glad to see I'm improving :classic:

Wow.I like the scenes with the Britans attacking the Romans.

Thank you very much - more to come!

Great work!! Love all the details and the background information!

Thank you!

Very impressive!

Cheers Steven!

It started good with the construction and reached amazing with the winter setting!

Inspireing (ohh that spelling does not look good even to me, sorry)

Thanks very much!

Really terrific series here! Great work! Your snow designs are perfect, especially the heaps around the path. All these scenes are so excellently built, it's amazing.

Just beautiful! All the details really impressed me, and I also love how you posed the arms on some minifigs.

Every stage is lovely :wub: My favorites are the in progress stage and winter stage.

Congratulations on the well deserved front paging :classic:

A worthy recipient of the front page slot. Well done on a fantastic series of builds. I'm really impressed by how you've managed to get the historical accuracy of the structure as well as by the skillful builds themselves. The narrative is super - both chronologically and in the story each individual build tells too. It's been great fun to spot some of the little details - the centurion with his vitis and the snoozing sentry are two of my favourites.

Zoom forward in time to the 18th century with a couple of learned antiquarians wandering the ruins and talking to the farmer whose sheep are grazing on them, and then to 21st century with a minibus full of kids meeting a centurion re-enactor!

One of the best roman mocs Ive seen.

Thank you for sharing.

Wonderful work! "Shoting" the scenery in different seasons is the icing on the cake. I hope you find the chance to show it to many people.

Totally AWESOME......congrats on being Front Paged too 'MW', so much perfect detailing.....I especially like the detailing to things like doors, etc., everything brick built.......I :wub: it !

Brick On 'MW' ! :grin:

I like it very much ! It is very original way of building (on construction, on war, in snow, etc).

I repeat me but very original !!

And nice photos...

Awe inspiring MOCs! The detail is extraordinary! :wub_drool: Keep up the great work!

Thanks very much!

Really terrific series here! Great work! Your snow designs are perfect, especially the heaps around the path. All these scenes are so excellently built, it's amazing.

Thank you very much, I had fun putting them together :classic:

Just beautiful! All the details really impressed me, and I also love how you posed the arms on some minifigs.

Thanks you very much!

Every stage is lovely :wub: My favorites are the in progress stage and winter stage.

Congratulations on the well deserved front paging :classic:

Thanks very much; I'm pretty chuffed that it's there :classic:

A worthy recipient of the front page slot. Well done on a fantastic series of builds. I'm really impressed by how you've managed to get the historical accuracy of the structure as well as by the skillful builds themselves. The narrative is super - both chronologically and in the story each individual build tells too. It's been great fun to spot some of the little details - the centurion with his vitis and the snoozing sentry are two of my favourites.

Zoom forward in time to the 18th century with a couple of learned antiquarians wandering the ruins and talking to the farmer whose sheep are grazing on them, and then to 21st century with a minibus full of kids meeting a centurion re-enactor!

Thanks very much. I did consider putting some later time periods together, however after spending so long on a single project I was eager to move onto other things.

Amazing creations! Truly an artist!

Cheers!

This is just brlliant. I love the amount of detail you've put into it. :thumbup:

Thank you!

One of the best roman mocs Ive seen.

Thank you for sharing.

Thanks very much - more to come!

Wonderful work! "Shoting" the scenery in different seasons is the icing on the cake. I hope you find the chance to show it to many people.

Thanks you very much!

This is superb work. I visited Hadrian's Wall when I was a child, and this took me right back.

Thanks very much! Great username btw - Johnny Alpha rocks!

Totally AWESOME......congrats on being Front Paged too 'MW', so much perfect detailing.....I especially like the detailing to things like doors, etc., everything brick built.......I :wub: it !

Brick On 'MW' ! :grin:

Cheers lightningtiger!

BELLISSIMO!!! - (Amazing)

Grazie!

I like it very much ! It is very original way of building (on construction, on war, in snow, etc).

I repeat me but very original !!

And nice photos...

Thank you very much OCAS!

WOW this MOC let me speechless!

Thanks very much!

Looks brilliant! I love the gradual change from construction, to finished, to covered in snow and under attack from the tribes! My favorite is definitely the snow covered one, a close second is the in-construction one.

Fantastic MOCs, the first one especially is really nice, love all the bustling activity it portrays. Great job rounding off the corners of the wall too, that really turned out excellently well! :thumbup:

That's a great MOC! :thumbup: I especially like the building in progress part!