lightningtiger

MOC - Landmark Store reboot 2014

Final touches are going into NM, I changed a few things on the inside of my latest version of my Landmark merchandise store.

000000_landmark_2014_47.jpg000000_landmark_2014_48.jpg000000_landmark_2014_49.jpg

In the last shot you can see a shearing set up on the wall along with a huge coil of wire fencing.

Keep watching ! :wink:

Thanks 'LT12V' for your kind words, I did the final touches on it yesterday ready for set up day tomorrow in the city.......lucky for me it's not my first display.....though it's my first purely Lego show.....well apart from that mini one last month. :wink:

There will be heaps to report about it over the weekend.......keep watching ! :grin:

Awesome detail and realism for such a compact space. Well done!

Thanks for those kind words, actually I take pride in trying out realistic ideas in Lego seeing if things are possible or not......the display rack idea is only a few days old and I wonder why I never tried it before ! :blush:

Bricktopia is tomorrow, so later tonight I should have photos up of both NM and AC up from the show before it opens.....keep watching ! :sweet:

Nice work on the store - have fun at Bricktopia!

Thanks and I am having fun........visit my NM 2014 topic and see what I won for Best In Show ! :grin:

Brick On Everyone ! :grin: