DaleDVM

Brickworld Chicago 2014 Countdown Chatter and Pizza Party.

I cant wait to see all of you guys again! Just one more night, and Tomorrow is the big day! I don't know how I'll sleep tonight!

How might one find other EBers at the mixer?

Quarryman, Ricecracker, Si-Mocs and myself have all decided that the only valid call will be "mahna mahna"

Have a ball guys, sorry I missed out this year also! I´ll be coming in full throttle 2015 :devil: ! Have some pizza & LIIT for me also :laugh: !

You are sorely missed Mike. Another late night here in Chicago.

Nothing like the Muppets to get things going! Have a blast folks and please take lots of photos!

I believe a good time was had by all at Brickworld including the pizza party night. Man was that Chicago deep dish some good stuff!

I look forward to seeing everyone and their builds again next year!

-Philip (Knight's Forest Castle Display Guy)

Edited by Silver.Smith

Best one yet! I love how they get better and smoother each year.

Larger update to follow, but thanks to everyone who came out; I hope you all had a great time!!!

Feel free to post your synopsis in this thread as I know there are tons of people who are dying to see all the fun that was had.

Copmike, AND MANY OTHER EUROPEANS, you were missed...however, next year will be ridiculous! If you guys can make it or are thinking about going...DO EET!!!!!!!

Now, time for some GoT and sleep.

Let me tell you: I really, really want next year's BW to be my first US event. Hope to see you guys there!

Hey eurobricks guys it was great to meet some of yall in person, stash2sixx, and seeing old friends modulexguy and DaleDVM Can't wait till next year! I hope to be more active on eurobricks this year and getting to know other people that attend brickworld.

I had an absolute blast this year! So much fun was had. And now to go recover from lack of sleep and shifting way too many timezones...

Awesome to see more interest from other Norweigans!!!

We are slowly invading you!

I was glad to see everyone and their beautiful LEGO displays. After several days of sleep deprivation, I finally feel rested today.

We were close to 50 participants at the pizza party. It seemed that everyone was full when they walked away from the tables!

Thanks to everybody who made this event so special. This was the best Brickworld ever!

I've posted some pictures of the Eurobricks collaborative display to flickr, and will be uploading more soon.

14442495524_b04befe19d_c.jpg

14257168497_661abaa836_c.jpg

14442501564_6a7db88d65_c.jpg

It was great seeing everyone again.

Sadsville for the ones I didn't get to see.

And awesome-ville meeting all the new folks!

Dale Ser, your pizza is delicious and many thanks for robbing from the rich and giving us some Pizza.

Now, time for some GoT and sleep.

Haha, I totally spent 10 hours in a car, exhausted got home, watched GoT and crashed.

THanks for EVERYTHING you always no how to mod a party.