Sign in to follow this  
emilstorm

MOC: old Toyota Hiace

I had all these old vehicles i made long ago in my basement, so i thought now is the time to post them :classic: This is an old Toyota Hiace, but could probably go for any little asian van from the 80's/90's. i would probably add a sliding door in the side if i built it today, but it is from before i made my sliding door design. I might put it in there someday since it would fit perfectly on that otherwise awful 1x6 inverted slope thingy in the bottom. It seats 2 figs in the front and has quite a lot of space in the back.

lego_white_toyota_hiace_front.jpglego_white_toyota_hiace_behind_1.jpglego_white_toyota_hiace_behind_2.jpg

I will probably post the rest of my old moc's in one thread so i don't jam down the town forum completely, there are quite a lot :classic: Hope you stay tuned...

It's got a good shape, but is there enough clearance around the wheels for them to be able to rotate freely? Either way I'm a huge believer in using yellowing, tooth-marked bricks wherever possible and this vehicle would fit in really well in my City!

Thanks for the comments :classic:

It's got a good shape, but is there enough clearance around the wheels for them to be able to rotate freely? Either way I'm a huge believer in using yellowing, tooth-marked bricks wherever possible and this vehicle would fit in really well in my City!

Yes, the wheels turn, but we are talking less than 0.1 mm of clearance i would think :classic: I too love those old beat up bricks for certain creations, such

as this old bucket :classic: I am blessed with quite a collection of "vintage" parts :classic: