Sign in to follow this  
SollX

MOC mercedes Altego port-o-loo-truck

My previous MOC (construction building) had a port-o-loo in the back. So naturaly i had to make a port-o-loo-transport-truck

here is my Mercedes Altego.

dixi.png

Edited by SollX

Another excellent digital design from you 'SollX'.....though some of those parts would be hard or impossible to get ? :blush:

You didn't include a minifig, but here's a suggestion......

Kenny_the_Movie_Poster.png

Yep, it's a film about a guy who hires out port-a-loo's ! :laugh:

Brick On 'SollX' ! :grin:

It's really cool, i am working on an Atego too and have sort of the same cheeseslope design for the lights/grill:) I think yours looks more like an Actros though. I love the black SNOT parts in the side windows. This might be a silly question, but is that windshield even attached :classic:

Another excellent digital design from you 'SollX'.....though some of those parts would be hard or impossible to get ? :blush:

Yes i know that some of the parts don't even exist, but it would be weird to have a glas door in a port-o-loo :P and this was the best option i could find.

and the colour a difficult factor. you could do it in white or orange.

It's really cool, i am working on an Atego too and have sort of the same cheeseslope design for the lights/grill:) I think yours looks more like an Actros though. I love the black SNOT parts in the side windows. This might be a silly question, but is that windshield even attached :classic:

I am interested to see your take on the altego. i couldn't get the front to be more detailed.

The front window is attached :P

It is attached by the tlle in the middle. that can be attached to a kind of dachboard

window.png

I am not a fan of the inverted tile at one side, but i couldn't find a better solution.

my daf has a better window.

daftruck.png

Edited by SollX

Here is a picture of my Atego. I haven't gotten very far :classic: I put it next to a MAN to show how the gaps will be filled, the cab will basically be the same, except it will probably be 1 stud shorter and of course it will have a different bumper. The hollow stud in the middle of the grill will make it out for a Mercedes logo.

lego_atego_wip.jpg

The DAF also looks great by the way. I agree the window works better there. I have done the same on an 8 wide bus with 2 Trans-black 1x4x3 panels as windshield. 2 of those plus 2 tiles make exactly 8 wide.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I love the use of those new "fang-bracket-thingies" on the front of your Atego. Thats just brilliant!

Edited by emilstorm

The best build of a 6 wide truck I have ever seen! I like the meat cleavers as mirrors!

Thanks! nice to hear :D