Can you give me some advice, how to start building only with a *lxf file?

dissamble the car in LDD :wink:

step by step, very easy

Can you give me some advice, how to start building only with a *lxf file?

The modules are grouped in LDD, so simply build the modules separately (select group, select inverse then hide everything else but the group), then assemble them. Start with assembling the monococque with the rear suspension, then add the transmission. After these, the order is pretty straightforward.

The modules should be very easy to build, only the monococque may be a bit tricky.

Edited by Lipko

The modules are grouped in LDD, so simply build the modules separately (select group, select inverse then hide everything else but the group), then assemble them. Start with assembling the monococque with the rear suspension, then add the transmission. After these, the order is pretty straightforward.

The modules should be very easy to build, only the monococque may be a bit tricky.

thanks! If i have all my parts at home, i will try to build it. Didn't see the groups ;)

Damn, those black 2736's are hard to find. Doesn't help they're part of 8880.

Just use grey. I wasn't using them very consistently.

Edited by Lipko

Absolutely wonderful representation of the DTM Audi. The detachable body is a great function.

Looks very aggressive, just like it should be.

Unfortunately there are no instructions, you will have to use LDD and the provided LXF file to reverse engineer the build.

I can't watch the video here in Germany, because of the music you used. Is there any chance of having a "quite" version? Thanks

Thanks for the comments!

I'm aware of the Germany issue, it's funny that the home of DTM and Audi is the only country where the video in unavailable.

I'll upload a silent version the next week.

Thanks a lot. One user has already shared a version I can watch. But, nevertheless, I'm for sure not the only one in Germany who wants to watch the video and who is not aware of how to circumvent this stupid issue. So, a silent version is welcome! :thumbup:

I have built this fantastic moc this weekend. i have already spent 1,5 days for building this racer. (Hate, building in front of the computer)

Everything is really easy to follow, except the monocokpit, who has a lot of parts and is difficult to rebuild. IMO, this is one of the best Moc's without PF ever.

With this aggressive look and really cool design, it's worth building this beast.

Edited by Duky

So finally I uploaded the silent version of the video:

Edited by Lipko

I loved the look of touring cars ever since I first saw them in Gran Turismo 2 many years ago, I had to build this one. However as I already have few red supercars I made some color modifications on this one. At first I was going for blue variant but quickly I realized there simply aren't all necessary pieces/panels in blue. So I went with a black with few red accents, mainly due to the lack of 19L black soft axles (which should become much more available soon, new heavy lift helicopter has 2 of them, so after 15 years, they are back on the market :) ). Plus with all black version, some small details would be unnoticeable. While the result looks very nice, at least to me, it's very hard to capture that on picture, especially on phone camera. But here are some pictures:

PwoMkEG.jpg

KQmsYJm.jpg

And here it is together with its younger brother - BMW M4 DTM by BrunoJJ

ajsL2IN.jpg

Big thanks to Lipko for creating this model and Thorsten for instructions. Now I will be keeping my fingers crossed for someone to create a blue Mercedes AMG DTM to complete the lineup :)

10 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

The amg has been made by @brunojj1Ā 

Hope this helps

No help needed. If you read the AMG thread carefully, you will find out thatĀ filuS himself was the VIP who initiated it and helped to bring it into existence.

On 19-3-2017 at 3:14 AM, Aventador2004 said:

The amg has been made by @brunojj1Ā 

Hope this helps

Don't bump a year old topic, unless it adds something to the topic.

Besides that, we all know who built what on this forum :wink:Ā