Jim

Eurobricks Event 2014 Thank You

Big thanks to CopMike, Bonaparte and KimT for organizing an unforgettable experience. :thumbup:

Thank`s for a really awesome event! Really nice to meet everyone and I had so much fun.

It was a great privilege to be able to celebrate the 10th anniversary with all of You!

This was my first EB event and You made me feel very welcomed, Thank You!

I hope to see you all again at some point. (perhaps some of you will come to Skaerbaek? :classic: )

I will leave the sorting to later, because I really want to build that great yellow castle tonight, right after work!

More like sorting time too me :grin:

:laugh::thumbup:

It was super nice and wonderful to meet all of you there! :wub:

How did you end up packing your massive amount of Lego? Unboxed everything? And did you have enough space in your suitcases?

We eventually made it home at ten to one. The alarm was set for half six so no building time... :-(

Thanks to CopMike, Bonaparte and their lieutenants for all the hard work and to Kim for doing the easy jobs ;-)

Thursday afternoon was definitely a highlight for me (even if it was over all too soon) but there were many cherries on the cake.

Now what am I going to build first tonight?

Finally in Singapore! Kim and I need to rest a lot and the trip was faced with so much turbulence. Everything is good and well. We need to adjust my jet lag. More to type after I settle down.

Wow! Glad you and Kim made it in one piece after such a long, arduous, and turbulent journey. Now for the unlucky part of overcoming jet lag....good luck!

Saw the fb photos of y'all in Paris, and love the new handbag....finally. Sorry that the ones I ordered here for you did not arrive in time.

Holler if you need anything from here and I will find a carrier pigeon.

BTW did your fingers and toes finally warm up? Mine did today. The last night in BIllund I could not sleep with all my clothes on it was so cold in our cabin. Can't imagine how you survived! Enjoy some sleep and the heat again.

We are so proud of both of you for making it all the way to Billund. Happy sleeping! And see you next year in NC!

Finally in Singapore! Kim and I need to rest a lot and the trip was faced with so much turbulence. Everything is good and well. We need to adjust my jet lag. More to type after I settle down.

It was really awesome that you made the trip all the way over to Denmark, hope you had fun and didn't freeze too much! Good luck with the jet lag, that can be a pain ...

thanks everyone for yet another great event! See you all in Windsor next year! :classic:

now it's sorting time... :sick:

hm... wonder how many extra bricks i'll find in my yellow castle... :laugh:

Thanks Mike and Boney for making such an amazing event possible! :sweet: You organised some really awesome activities for us all and it was great meeting everyone and hanging out together.

I made it home safe and sound last evening thanks to two lovely Brits. :wub: (Thank you so much for kidnapping me last week.)

Good to hear my cabin mates made it home safely. Enjoy that pile of LEGO you bought. :grin:

A big thanks also from me to the organizers, although I wasn't part of the event in the end. :cry_happy: However, in my new EB t-shirt and building the yellow castle almost feels like I was there. :sweet:

Back home (we were so lucky not to be with 5 people in the car :grin:).

One hard day of work already. :sadnew:

Anyway: Big THANKS to Copmike an Boney, Kim and Jan. :wub:

This event really set a new record and will not be beaten for a long time. WOW!

Thanks to all the eventees for being such easy and friendly people - making this forum a nice place to stay:

*chants* Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of EB! Everything is awesome!

Well said!

I made it home safe and sound last evening thanks to two lovely Brits. :wub: (Thank you so much for kidnapping me last week.)

What, they didn't put you in the trunk and bring you back to UK so you couldn't escape coming to Windsor? :laugh:

It looks like we were last to arrive home (even after Whitefang). We went to Copenhagen for some sightseeing and started back home in the evening (its much easier to travel if our son sleeps).

I would like to thank Bonaparte, Copmike and other Eurobricks staff for organizing this and Jan, Kim and other from TLG for their support. It was an incredible event with all goodies, exclusive tours and lectures. Dont worry about next year, you dont need to surpass it, even half of that would still be enough.

Many thanks also from my "+3". Even not being that hard LEGO fans as others, they still enjoyed it very much and all agredd to come next year too.

P.S.: I hope my son was not too disturbing. He is really too enthusiastic about some things.

P.S.: I hope my son was not too disturbing. He is really too enthusiastic about some things.

Isn't that how kids should be? Showing the enthusiasm adults wanna show but have to keep in secret sometimes :blush:

Finally back after a 1600 mile round trip! :oh:

Awesome event and great to see you all again and meet some new faces! Mike, Tom - great work and thank you! :wub:

What, they didn't put you in the trunk and bring you back to UK so you couldn't escape coming to Windsor? :laugh:

Sssshhh! His family might notice we substituted a hologram. :look:

a 1600 mile round trip

BTW, that's like about 1000000 kilometers.

Got home yesterday evening after a four hour stopover in Frankfurt. Unfortunately the weather wasn't any better here than in Billund.

Many thanks to Copmike, Bonaparte and Kim for all their hard work in making the event so memorable.

Congratulations to Rolli on winning the Architecture Competition. It was well deserved. :classic:

I too would like to say thanks to all you EB people that made this a one-of-a-kind event. It was so much fun and so many interesting things that we got to see. Like the rest of the gang I would like to make a special thanks to Copmike and Bonaparte for all there hard work putting this together. KimT and the CEE-team gets a great thanks too. You know what we love and you do all you can to make it happen.

I hope to see many of you in Windsor next year.

Morten

Finally after finishing work for today (with just a little break to build the mighty yellow castle) I too would like to thank all of you for making the last few days (and nights :drunk: ) a really special experience. Especially Bonaparte and CopMike, Kim and Jan for organising such an awesome program. But in the end it was everyone together making this EB-Event an unforgettable time!

It was great to meet you all even if we were so many people that I could not talk to everyone as long as I liked to. But I hope most of us will meet again next year!

A big round of applause for everyone! :excited:

Sssshhh! His family might notice we substituted a hologram. :look:

:grin:

BTW, that's like about 1000000 kilometers.

*huh* That's a lot of zeros...

What an amazing event, so a huge thank you to CopMike,Bonaparte and the guys at LEGO.

The last 700 meters from the bus to my frontdoor were the worst part of my trip home - it started raining (again).

It was so nice to meet all of you, so this won't be my last event.

I have been to very many LEGO event during my 16 years as an AFOL. This was the first Eurobricks event for me and I have to say: WHAT AN AMAZING EVENT!

This was clearly the best event ever! HUGE Thanks to all the organisers, especialy CopMike, Bonaparte, Kim T. and Jan B who made this event quit unike.

Allso thanks to all the nice participans for showing up and giving me a chance to meet you all in real life. Thanks for all your kindness, behavior and good mood. U rock my world.

Hope to CU all again next year in Windsor.

Best

/ Christoffer B.

Byggepladen - Denmark.

Now after finally settled down a little! :sweet:

This is definitely the most awesome event ever! First for me and my wife to attend an overseas AFOL event and it is indeed a blast! This whole experience have certainly bring LEGO Collecting and Building through LEGO Interaction with fellow eventees through games, presentations, etc. The whole experience has brought me to a brand new level of AFOL experience which is truly pleasing!

The main organisers, CopMike, Bonaparate and KimT (LEGO CEE), have definitely put everything altogether to bring this experience as positive as possible! I enjoy meeting and interacting with you guys very much. It is so nice to know that now I can put a face to your sigfig respectively. Although the time for us to interact with one another is short, but I really treasure this experience very much.

Without all of you there, this event cannot be made possible!

I hope our path will cross one day somehow, somewhere! :grin: