Jim

Eurobricks Event 2014 Thank You

In this topic I would like to thank everyone for making the last few days into a fantastic event!

It was really great to see some of you in person for a difference.

I would like to especially thank Bonaparte and CopMike for doing what they did and thus for their prominent role in organizing this event. Big thumbs up :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

(also thanks to all other EB members who participated in organizing things and being there for us)

Now it's....building time :laugh: My backlog only grew bigger. Time to solve this issue.

I totally agree with Jim!

The organization was very great, thx for all the people who made this event possible!!! :thumbup:

I have to thank everyone too who organised that really amazing blasting 10th event!

As said it was really cool to see many new faves from that far away in real life! The event really was special!

I also had a lot of fun at the event and meeting both people that I've met last year and people for the first time (and of course with the activities, :tongue:), a big thank-you to everyone involved in making it a success!

Edited by Scubacarrot

Three hours wait at Frankfurt airport and only one hour of free internet!? Oh well, time to find some LEGO stores afterwards ... but first of all a big thanks to everyone involved in the organization of the event. As everyone has already mentioned it was AWESOME!

Thanks to everyone joining it was really amazing to meet you people. It was a bit hard to speak to everybody for so many people coming and for it being my first event, but I'll catch up and am really looking forward to the next one!

Now where's Tuesday, when I get all the sets from Cwetqo's car ...

You're not alone there... :grin:

Now where's Tuesday, when I get all the sets from Cwetqo's car ...

Absolutely an amazing Event, everything really was awesome, except the weather, but you can't really do anything about that when you're in Billund. Besides, with so much great stuff to do the weather didn't really matter, so huge thanks to CopMike and Bonaparte for really going that extra mile with this year's event.

I'm currently on the ferry home with cecilie and ace, if all goes well I'll be home around 19 tonight, which isn't too bad. I have some pictures that hopefully turned out good, but I'm afraid it might take a few days before I can get them online.

We probably have been among the first ones to arrive at home by 1 pm, thanks to smooth traffic and the lift in the Rollimobile!

Thank you Copmike and Bonaparte for making this another really great event, and to all of you lovely people who made it extra special. It was really awesome to see so many of you again and meet lots of new friends.

I cannot wait for next year!

Edited by Miss Kyle

It was an absolutely fantastic event! A big thank you yo Bonaparte and Copmike for organisinh it, I had a lot of fun and it was great seeing everbody again or for the first time.

I am currently waiting for my flight in the airport, 5 more hours to go. :/ Pepperminy has just left to go through security.

Now awaiting my gate number. Boarding is ten minutes. Amsterdam soon then home to Wales.

I'm sitting on the train in the middle of Sweden (I'll be home at around 22:00 I think) but am already longing for the next event. This one was, as everyone has already said (but it's worth repeating), awesome!

Big thanks to CopMike and Bonaparte for their work with all the planning and organizing, and big thanks to everyone that were there and made it so fun!

Free wifi for pathetic 10 mins. Now at Paris CDG, awaiting to board soon. See you all in much much later!

It was super nice and wonderful to meet all of you there! :wub:

And we have stopped to charge the car so C&A can drop me off at home while still being able to make it home themselves :tongue:.

After an alarming almost 50 minute delay due to conditions in Amsterdam and an actual only 20 minutes I am at my gate to Cardiff, Wales and only a while away.

Here's hoping for a smooth departure.

*chants* Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of EB! Everything is awesome!

And we have stopped to charge the car so C&A can drop me off at home while still being able to make it home themselves :tongue:.

We made it home with 22km of range left :tongue:.

It feels sad to be back, I miss everyone already!

I can only repeat the praise already sent in Bonaparte's and CopMike's direction. This was an absolutely amazing event, and a more than worthy way to celebrate the 10th anniversary. I'm very glad I squeezed in just before the deadline. My car is full of plastic in colourful boxes and sits on the car deck right now, while I enjoy the free wi-fi in the business lounge on the ferry.

Have a safe journey, everyone who's not home yet - like our Singaporean friends :)

Like everyone else, I can agree it was a great event. Made possible by all the eventees, so thanks to all of you and special thanks to Bonaparte an CopMike! :thumbup:

Now it's....building time :laugh:

More like sorting time too me :grin:

*chants* Everything is awesome! Everything is cool when you're part of EB! Everything is awesome!

Couldn't have said it better!

I can only repeat what all of you already said: Such a smooth and awesome event - so many thanks to CopMike, Bonaparte, Kim and all of you lovely people that made the event as special as it was.

We just made it home half an hour ago, shocked my sister and my dad with the amount of boxes we were able to fit in the car and are now trying not to think of the chaos of sorting / building that is ahead..

Kind regards also from my mom, many thanks from her for receiving her so well, she was still excited on the way back! (I think I can convince her to join and post her architecture model here :classic: )

I'll take care of sending out the huskies that have been forgotten ( :sadnew: ) and will create an inventory of the PaB in the Legoland and will it make available for you guys "to order" the next days - but for now lets head to bed and dream of Lego and the past days :wub:

Thank`s for a awesome event!! So many great EB members and world class organized by CopeMike and Bonaparte :classic::thumbup:

Phew! I really was worried about flooding around the cabins about 2am and wondering how the hell my huge heavy rolling bag was going to make it through the mud around Cabin 46 to my 4.15 am taxi out front. It was raining cats and dogs half the night, and the walk to the reception area would have been a real bath if the rain had not let up then.

Thanks to all for the great effort to make it so much fun. Way to go Copmike and Bonaparte!

And everyone pitched in so much making it even more special. Now time to unwind...

I had a cool time meeting all the nice people, really enjoyed the activities and the chance to hang out.

Big thanks to Copmike and Bonaparte for there efforts and Jan and Kim for making the event the coolest yet!

After an alarming almost 50 minute delay due to conditions in Amsterdam and an actual only 20 minutes I am at my gate to Cardiff, Wales and only a while away.

Here's hoping for a smooth departure.

I'm not surprised seeing all the broken branches on my way to work.