Sign in to follow this  
Delta62

M.U.F.O

M.U.F.O: Mysterious Unidentified Flying Object.

This was a result after a failed attempt at trying to make a lego transformer. But what came from failure was sucsess because I was very happy with the small and unique design. Not sure what to call it but it was my attempt to get back into building again after a long semester. Mine as well start off small before going into big projects lol. As for the name MUFO, its my tribute to the MUTO in godzilla thats opening next week. (can't Wait!) Anyway, Hope you enjoy this small build as I enjoyed building it.

IMG_1359_zps5bf32d4a.jpg

IMG_1362_zps6ddd656c.jpg

Incase if you dont see the images, heres the gallery.

http://s257.photobuc...O?sort=3&page=1

Enjoy!

It's funny that the small scale and lack of over detailing actually cause me to see more in this build.

Nice one.

This is really cool! I love the simplicity of it! You should make more (different styles though). I too can't wait for Godzilla, I've been a fan all my life.

Thanks, glad you guys liked it, as of now its only a prototype and I hope to continue woking with this deisign and ad some greebles. I really wanted to make simething simple and sleek. I'm a Godzilla fan as well and cant wait for the movie too!

As others said before me interesting design, nice...and those yellowed white parts reminded me my old LEGO sets immediately :laugh:

lol thanks glad you liked it. Yeah i have plenty of those old white bricks around. I thought it gave the ship a used look to it.

If I were you, I would be very hesitant to greeble this. The sleek, suave look in white is very refreshing and quite pretty. Keep it like it is!