Lobot

SoNE Contest Episode V: Secret Plans

It's a shame I didn't get a chance to get something built for this episode, I'd loved to have burnt some Ewoks :grin:.

Endor is ours, you can burn as many Ewoks as you want!

Wow, it's a good thing the Rebellion has won every episode so far! Look what even thinking you won has done to the Empire's ego. They can't get their heads through the doors they've gotten so big!

Look what even thinking you won has done to the Empire's ego. They can't get their heads through the doors they've gotten so big!

It's not that we have big heads ... we just can't see a thing in these helmets :classic:

The rebell scum have need the wins befor!

Now the empire strikes back and you never win any challanges in the future :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Wow, it's a good thing the Rebellion has won every episode so far! Look what even thinking you won has done to the Empire's ego. They can't get their heads through the doors they've gotten so big!

When you hit rock bottom, the only way left is up... so here's to the empire winning every episode hereafter! :)

When you hit rock bottom, the only way left is up... so here's to the empire winning every episode hereafter! :)

Here's to a bit more of a challenge! Honestly, half the fun is in waiting for the judges to finish scoring an episode and finding out who won. Hopefully this episode's Imperial tour de force will inspire the Rebels to make a more universal effort.

It's not that we have big heads ... we just can't see a thing in these helmets :classic:

:laugh_hard:

Any updates, Brickdoctor? Bob? Anyone... :wink:

The Emperor was displeased with our apparent lack of progress, and now new forms of motivation have left us lacking manpower. We shall double our efforts!

Roughly translated that means we've completed round 1 of the scoring and most of round 2, so the scores should be avialable imminently! :wink:

so the scores should be avialable imminently! :wink:

avialable eh :grin:, is someone in a rush?

The Emperor was displeased with our apparent lack of progress, and now new forms of motivation have left us lacking manpower. We shall double our efforts!

Agreed! :classic:

Roughly translated that means we've completed round 1 of the scoring and most of round 2, so the scores should be avialable imminently! :wink:

Ah, okay. :grin:

LOL...... I especially like that line very much in Episode III.

Hoping to get to the next SONE episode quickly... and prepare early as well, to improve on my 2nd attempt. First one was about feeling the ground and boundaries (although Im still not very clear .. :P )

VI :wink:.

I find your lack of Star Wars knowledge disturbing...

It was a Jedi mind trick... :)

Join SONE, classic 1980 space guy ... if you are up for it.

It was a Jedi mind trick... :)

Join SONE, classic 1980 space guy ... if you are up for it.

I actually joined SONE, and I competed in the first episode, but then I realised I did not have the right pieces to do Star Wars MOCing. I've since built up my collection, and I think I'll enter the next episode.

VI :wink:.

o yes... brain dead moment there... :p

We can pretend that you meant that Jedi is Episode III because Menace, Clones, and Sith don't exist. Problem solved! :grin:

We can pretend that you meant that Jedi is Episode III because Menace, Clones, and Sith don't exist. Problem solved! :grin:

I'd rather Sith than Jedi :grin:.

I actually joined SONE, and I competed in the first episode, but then I realised I did not have the right pieces to do Star Wars MOCing. I've since built up my collection, and I think I'll enter the next episode.

Awesome. Join the Empire! :)

Yeah... that must be it!

Or is this another jedi mind trick? :P

Awesome. Join the Empire! :)

He already did. :wink:

I'd rather Sith than Jedi :grin:.

#Sith4Lyfe :tongue:

Edited by Lego Spy