Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

Yes, it's another Hardware Store MOC !

I was playing around with LDD and I thought why not another hardware store.....in fact a rural/farming one, yes it's another one of those ! :laugh:

000000_wip_farm_hardware_store_98.jpg000000_wip_farm_hardware_store_99.jpg

It's using a new kind of display mechanics.....jail cell doors.

We have digging tools, irrigation, shearing and fencing (electric) departments.

I still have tons more to do, entrance, a secondary access point and upper sections.

Keep watching ! :grin:

Nice new technique for your shelf ...I'm keep on watching!

Thanks 'LT12V', can anyone tell what brick built items are what ?

More to come today......keep watching ! :wink:

Why not another one :laugh:

I'll too keep watching this...

Oh, yes please do......I'll have some work done to this by Monday I hope.......I have fuel pumps ready for, only stickers, drums and roofing on top to go plus a minifig......whew.

Keep watching !

Those shelves and the screen attachment are great, good work :classic:

Thanks 'emilstorm', keep watching for those final touches to this......oh, this will be part of an expanded AC.....it's rural area near the city with farming, mining and forestry.

yes it's another one of those ! :laugh:

At least you are aware of it yourself :wink: I like your use of jail doors for the racks, quite briliant. And always nice to get inspiration from your interior - though I have no plans about making hardware stores...

At least you are aware of it yourself :wink: I like your use of jail doors for the racks, quite briliant. And always nice to get inspiration from your interior - though I have no plans about making hardware stores...

Thanks 'Iaka', now another use of my display idea is clothing racks.......hmm, I wonder if someone will try a discount store using my idea ? :wink:

Nice hang sell shelf design, Is it a Bunning's store?

Nope, is not green on the outside is it ? :tongue:

It's for Avalonia.....part of a village to join the forest police station set from 2012 among the forestry and mining sets.

Hopefully today I might try and get the structure finished, in the small walled off section Octan drums are going to be stored there since it will have a Octan pump beside the building.

I really like your builds - there is an inherent efficiency and economy of parts use which i really like - you seem to have a talent for creating instantly recognizable representations of real world items from just a handful of strategically arranged bricks. Bravo, says I

I really like your builds - there is an inherent efficiency and economy of parts use which i really like - you seem to have a talent for creating instantly recognizable representations of real world items from just a handful of strategically arranged bricks. Bravo, says I

Thanks 'evilstu', I'll be posting fresh shots in the next few hours......keep watching ! :wink:

I got the building done just minutes ago......

000000_avalonia_octan_farm_hardware_store_98.jpg000000_avalonia_octan_farm_hardware_store_99.jpg

The minifig for it is yet to come......keep watching ! :wink:

Very cool finish, I like the detail of turning the 1x6x5 panels "inside-out", any ways I think it has a great over all look. Very simple, as those places usually are :)

Thanks 'emilstorm', and that's why I designed it that way, so it looks realistic but still has that Lego vibe to it !

Keep watching ! :wink:

Nice! I like how you've done the shelving for this one and also the effect created by the panels.

Thanks 'Kristel' and 'LT12V' for your kind words, I only decided on the extra panels to give the building a warehouse/bulk store look to it.

Keep watching !

Sweet! I really like how it looks now. It's missing something... something I like in your creations... Magazines on the shelves!!! :laugh:

Sweet! I really like how it looks now. It's missing something... something I like in your creations... Magazines on the shelves!!! :laugh:

Thanks 'monsinjor' for your kind words, now it's a hardware store....or be that a farmers one so no magazines unless it's The Weekly Pig Farmer ? :laugh:

Keep watching anyway. :wink: