This is my smallest "supercar". It features a 5 speed diagonal gearbox which is very low and perfect for such a small model. The model also has independent suspension on all wheels steering in the cab and the rear, working V8 engine and suicidal doors and foldable roof.

p1190428.jpg

I got the wheels from my friend Mahjqa when I was travelling arround Europe and they fit very nicely to the 68Z tyres. The wheels are much deeper than usual Lego wheels and allowed me to make very small independent suspension system. Using brick built hubs allows the front wheels to steer some 45 degrees, making this car really maneuverable.

p1190423.jpg

The styling is 2000's erm...style with chromed wheels, metallic colors, transparent engine blocks and flexible tubing. The two gears in the back are for steering and raising the roof.

p1190429.jpg

The gearbox works suprisingly good, its very low, compact, smooth but unsychronized, which I think in this small non-motorized model is not a big problem.

I also made and LDD model, but due to the new update bug is missing the springs, there are also not correct wheels and there were some problems putting the seats all the way inside the model.

junebug.jpg

DOWNLOAD LXF HERE: http://www.brickshel...bug/junebug.lxf

And a small video:

Edited by Zblj

Cool to see a small Super Car without PF stuff. Great job on cramming all those features in such small space. Seems fun to play around with it. The folding roof is great.

Neat, every kid from 6-60 wants a buggy, good choice of wheels and body colour/panels plus independent suspension, swish.

Loads of details for a small build, I like the video as well, the last Pic is a rendering ?

Loads of details for a small build, I like the video as well, the last Pic is a rendering ?

No its a photograph, but edited :wink:

Unless you mean the one with blue background? Thats in LDD.

Edited by Zblj

nice! i really like the rims with those kind of wheels! the gearbox is cool as well!

No its a photograph, but edited :wink:

Unless you mean the one with blue background? Thats in LDD.

Nope I got the blue one was LDD, the lake one has a strange feel really makes the buggy pop out. thanks for the clarification

Nope I got the blue one was LDD, the lake one has a strange feel really makes the buggy pop out. thanks for the clarification

Yeah I used a filter there, you can see original picture in the video.