Sign in to follow this  
Dunkleosteus

Troglodyte, the 14 gun savage ship

[pid][/pid] LDD/MLCad 12D

Ahoy, Gentlemen! I would like to present my humble creation, this brutal ship.

Tuned by cavemans or designed by demons?

Everyone who knew anything about the destiny of this beauty is already dead. You can imagine, but be careful - it can eat you alive :pir-oh3:

-

troglodyte_1.jpg

-

troglodyte_2.jpg

-

troglodyte_6.jpg

-

troglodyte_3.jpg

-

troglodyte_4.jpg

Here you can see three sisters together

troglodyte_blutrausch_eigensinn_2.jpg

-

troglodyte_blutrausch_eigensinn.png

Thank you very much for your attention :pir-classic:

Wow! She truely looks like hell itself spat her out, something of a sea-equivalent to those giant battle elephants from 'Lord of the Rings'. And behind all these ornaments she is a very well built galleon, I like her a lot. I'm very fond of your broadside techniques, especially on Troglodyte. And from a 'digital' perspective, I really appreciate your chain work at the prow.

You seem like a really skilled builder, and a fast one; I see a lot of bricks that only very recently have been updated into LDD.

Also the different stylistic interpretations are quite nice. Just one thing, have you come up with a color scheme yet, that would work in real bricks? Oh, and of course, do you have further ships planned? pirate_blush.gif

Keep it up!

Regards

Wow! She truely looks like hell itself spat her out, something of a sea-equivalent to those giant battle elephants from 'Lord of the Rings'. And behind all these ornaments she is a very well built galleon, I like her a lot. I'm very fond of your broadside techniques, especially on Troglodyte. And from a 'digital' perspective, I really appreciate your chain work at the prow.

You seem like a really skilled builder, and a fast one; I see a lot of bricks that only very recently have been updated into LDD.

Also the different stylistic interpretations are quite nice. Just one thing, have you come up with a color scheme yet, that would work in real bricks? Oh, and of course, do you have further ships planned? pirate_blush.gif

Keep it up!

Regards

Remarkably! You are the first and the only person who guessed about the allusion to those elephants (: Moreover, this is fantastic when someone understand how much torture I got from the chain! I'm highly grateful to you. Sorry for my English, I need some practise :)

As for the ship, this I made in two days and then my poor netbook was rendered it slowly and sadly, so I had time to build a couple of smaller ships - you can find them on my brickshelf - it finally workspirate_classic.gif But theese ships are a bit average (Shooner "Flink" und junk "Duan wu")

One day I would find the way and resources to put the best of my ships on a real shelf, therefore I build all models in a way that can be implemented. And I have some problems with the process of coloring, so my wife helps me with it :)

Edited by Dunkleosteus

It is terrifying and beautiful at the same time, kinda like a nightmare you can't look away from! I really love the rows and rows of teeth. The affect is stunning.

As for the ship, this I made in two days and then my poor netbook was rendered it slowly and sadly, so I had time to build a couple of smaller ships - you can find them on my brickshelf - it finally works :pir-classic: But theese ships are a bit average (Shooner "Flink" und junk "Duan wu")

One day I would find the way and resources to put the best of my ships on a real shelf, therefore I build all models in a way that can be implemented. And I have some problems with the process of coloring, so my wife helps me with it :)

Two days! THAT is remarkable! And your 'in the meantime' ships are great to look at, too!

I humbly bow to your MOCing talent.

(Digitally) Brick on!

Best regards