Sign in to follow this  
Pistash

Pistash coming from France

Hello everybody !

I'm Pistash from France. I'm 35 years old.

I read a lot on this forum and saw a lot of your créations here or on FlickR, for me it's time to introduce myself here.

I play a lot with Lego when I was a young boy. And for a little bit more than 1 year, I begin to buy some Lego for my son...

and when I see the new sets made by Lego and the different Afol creations on internet, I decided to let the virus integrate my life.

I spend a lot of my time on the french community Brickpirate.net. I only make MOC and don't collect sets or minifigures.

As a beginer I love the L13 contest on Brickpirate, this one make me progress and try different subjet I didn't expect.

14004527294_5b69e63a46_z.jpg

L13 25 Medieval tour bike

13351577124_bc10d8d803_z.jpg

L13 24 Blue Mixels

I'm a big fan of comics specialy Moebius (Jean Giraud) and Sci-Fi.

I begin to be a serial MOCeur with Karl Chaz, my invented character that travel through portals and different environnements (I have a lot of ideas for that). I will post a subject for this one.

As an exemple you will find one of them here :

13304182884_79eb92aea3_z.jpg

Karl Chaz -01 Swamp

I hope I will made a lot of others creations (I like this !!) and in the next year my first participation on a exebition in France.

See you soon !!

Welcome to eurobricks, I look forward to seeing more of your work. That was a really Nice medieval bike:)

Welcome to Eurobricks Pistash. Your Karl Chaz adventures are a neat idea, I look forward to seeing more. I really like your swamp one.