Sign in to follow this  
Blakstone

Middle-Earth Madness - Witch King Shown vs Gondor Battle Pack [Week 19

Middle-Earth Madness {Week 19]  

46 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to pick only one Dream set, which would it be?

• Witch King Showdown
    • Gondor Battle Pack

The end is close at hand. This is nineteenth week of Middle-Earth Madness. Witch King rules the field, but can he continue it's reign?

If you had to pick only one Dream set, which would it be?

Witch King Showdown

OR

Gondor Battle Pack

These are dream sets so there is no hard or fast rule on what has to be included in either. Imagine you had a chance to greenlight just one LEGO Lord of the Rings set based on a simple description. Which one would you want?

Feel free to respond with comments; however, the official balloting will be the poll.

Summary from previous weeks:

Week 18 - Witch King Showdown defeats the Elven Battle Pack 25 to 5

Week 17 - Witch King Showdown defeats Mûmakil Stampede 27 to 5

Week 16 - Mûmakil defeats Warg Battle Pack 17 to 2

Week 15 - Mûmakil tramples the Dead Marshes 19 to 0

Week 14 - Mûmakil defeats Ruins of Osgiliath 12 to 8

Week 13 - Ruins of Osgiliath beats Bridge of Khazad-Dum 12 to 8

Week 12 - Ruins of Osgiliath defeats Edoras 19 to 12

Week 11 - Ruins of Osgiliath defeats Minas Morgul 25 to 7

Week 10 - Minas Morgul flattens Fangorn Forest 29 to 1

Week 9 - Minas Morgul smashes the Gray Havens 30 to 5

Week 8 - Minas Morgul routes the Modor Battle Pack 25 to 16

Week 7 - Modor Battle Pack defeats Amon Hen 27 to 7

Week 6 - Modor Battle Pack defeats Lothlórien 24 to 14

Week 5 - Lothlórien defeats Prancing Pony 23 to 13

Week 4 - Lothlórien crashes Mount Doom 35 to 5

Week 3 - Mount Doom defeats the Rohan Battle Pack 14 to 11

Week 2 - Rohan Battle Pack defeats the Watcher in the Water 14 to 7

Week 1 - Rohan Battle Pack defeats The Green Dragon 23 to 4.

Edited by Blakstone

Witch-king showdown, definitely. Generic soldiers are nice, but a molded Fell Beast, the Witch-king and Eowyn are ESSENTIAL to LotR, and they would bring diversity (i.e. creatures, female character) to the theme, rather than four relatively similar figures. Don't get me wrong, Gondor is one of my favorite factions in LotR, but I think the missing main characters and events are still more important.

Gondor all the way! :grin: This is the main set left that I want from Lego LOTR. A fairly cheap way we can get a lot of Gondor soldiers, and maybe some new print orcs with helms maybe, if it was done in fashion of UHA and MEA, and I'm happy. I still would love to have (or really want) the other sets that have been on here, but a Gondor battlepack is the one set that I would have to have out of all of them.

Witch-king, no doubt.

We need the signature characters, ,and not those anonymous soldiers, meant to die in battle ;)

Gondorian Battlepack, with all sorts of them, archers, swords and spearmen, also some Ithilien Rangers would be fun.

Witch-King showdown.

Its an iconic scene than deserves to be made, and important characters like Eowyn and the Witch-King remain a MUCH higher priority for me than generic soldiers. Plus a fell beast is too awesome to pass up.

Now this is a tough one. I will lean ever so slightly to the Witch King since I would like to see him mounted on a Fell Beast.

Gondor bp hands down.

Witch king showdown is great and all, but the simple fact is, I have to vote for the one thing that LOTR is missing. We have ring wraiths, we have Rohan soldiers, and we have no Gondor represented. This set will be my winner unless some sort of Mina's Tirith set becomes an option.

I vote for the Witch King. There is a possibility that in the Witch King set could be some gondorian soldier, but there is no possibility that in the Gondor battle-pack could be included Witch King, imo.

Witch-king showdown, definitely. Generic soldiers are nice, but a molded Fell Beast, the Witch-king and Eowyn are ESSENTIAL to LotR, and they would bring diversity (i.e. creatures, female character) to the theme, rather than four relatively similar figures. Don't get me wrong, Gondor is one of my favorite factions in LotR, but I think the missing main characters and events are still more important.

I agree completely, I vote for the witch-king also.

Witch-King. We could get Gondor soldiers in it too, knowing LEGO.

Gondorian soldiers would probably be pretty generic (and bland) so its Witch King for me as well