Height without antennas: 13 cm

Weight: 613 gr.

img_2668.jpg_thumb.jpg

Power Functions:

2 x PF M motor

1 x PF IR receiver

1 x PF IR remote control

1 x PF battery box

img_2652.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2653.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2654.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2655.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2656.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2657.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2658.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2659.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2661.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2662.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2664.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2665.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2666.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2667.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2669.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2670.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2671.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2672.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2673.jpg_thumb.jpg

BS gallery

Nicely done! Love the sound effects of engine starting (at the beginning of video). Small detail: a balloon tire might be better at front, for turning.

Edited by DrJB

Nicely done!Love the sound effects of engine starting (at the beginning of video). Small detail: a balloon tire might be better at front, for turning.

It is really sound of starting engine of Harley Davidson. About ballon tires, I have only 2 kinds of ballon tires, http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=4297209 and http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?q=4198613. The first one are too small, second are too big :)

WoW - I like this one!

Can you please post more pics - or even better an instructions... please... would :wub: to build it.

I can post more pictures, but prepare an instruction is more difficult than building a MOC :D I found nice picture of a trike

1280px-Trike_on_the_road.jpg

I can post more pictures, but prepare an instruction is more difficult than building a MOC

Sure? I've no skills to make MOC's (except some little modifications), it's easier for me to make instructions :classic:

Edit: Nice Trike :thumbup:

Greetings

Alex

So, if you want, I can post more pictures of this trike and you can make an instruction ;)

Edited by legosamigos

WoW - I like this one!

Can you please post more pics - or even better an instructions... please... would :wub: to build it.

Here you are :)

img_2686.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2687.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2688.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2689.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2690.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2691.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2692.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2693.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2694.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2695.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2696.jpg_thumb.jpg img_2697.jpg_thumb.jpg

and some gallery of trikes

Edited by legosamigos