Sign in to follow this  
Batsy

What is the best 20$/27€ Super Heroes set?

Good evening guys,

sorry if there is already a similar topic, but I plan to buy a 27€ Super Heroes set soon. But I can´t choose which set I should buy. The only 20$ set I currently own is the Cosmic Cube escape. I appreciate your help a lot!

Captain America VS Hydra, clearly the best one on the market currently

Captain America VS Hydra, clearly the best one on the market currently

This one is my choice too. The second one is Spidey vs Octopus vs truck.

Mark me down for the Hydra Tank as well. The tank is a really cool build with the awesome suspension system and all 3 figures are fantastic as well :thumbup:

Marvel: Cap vs. Hydra

DC: Batman and Aquaman vs. Mr Freeze, or Man-Bat escape

All are great sets.

Batman: Man-Bat attack is really awesome, helicopter rocks. Captain America set has a weak vehicle but both sets have great minifigs.

DC: Man Bat attack or Mr Freeze vs Arctic Batman

Marvel: Spider cycle with Nick Fury's flying car

Mark me down for the Hydra Tank as well. The tank is a really cool build with the awesome suspension system and all 3 figures are fantastic as well :thumbup:

This! :thumbup:

Just some of my opinions of the sets below, I have these 5 and I think any of the first 3 would be great picks but can't really narrow it down after that. All 3 sets include great minifigures.

1.Lex Luthor set with Superman and Wonder Woman is pretty great. Comic book Superman minifig, awesomely detailed Wonder Woman and a who doesn't like Lex Luthor? Plus he can double as professor X if you build him a wheelchair. Pretty sweet robot build too, I mainly liked the set because it's a cheaper set and allowed you to check 2 Justice League members off the list.

2.Aquaman on ice set is great too. Batboat is really cool looking, nice ice pieces included in the set that you don't see often too. The white batman is a cool variant, Aquaman while not everyone's favorite still a crucial part in the DC universe, new Mr.Freeze is great.

3.Hydra Tank, I've put the minifigures together but not the tank so I can't comment on that. But A new more classic looking Cap and the red skull minifigures are awesome enough to validate a buy on this set. Hydra henchman is a nice bonus, going to have to bricklink a few more to build a gang. Wish we got more than 1 goon/henchman in these newer sets.

4.Doc Oc escape, truck is cool with a nice playable feature/concept I just wish the truck was bigger. Love the classic looking Doc Oc even if the Octoarms are flimsy, guard is basic but I feel like you can never have too many flesh guards/police. Spider-man is starting to take the Batman route, same figure released in a different vehicle variation. At least Batman got different suits made for most of his sets. Wouldn't hurt to see a different Spidey variant.

5.Manbat attack set, batcopter is cool for what it is, another black batman, manbat although not prettiest figure does it's job, Nightwing is awesome and since the other alone costs more than this set I think it's a good investment for him and manbat if you're like me and want to have at least 1 figure of every character.