And we have Blakbird renders of the model which are very well done as always.

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

Now the question is does it have red #3 connectors and 14L flex axles? :look:

Edited by Rishab N

:laugh: I was wondering when anyone would notice the renders.

We're very very close to releasing the instructions. We got the full instructions, only some minor things have to be done.

I have to say, it took quite a bit longer than I expected and hoped, but I hope it will be worth it :sweet:

Oh, and it has 2 #3 red connectors and no 14L flex axles...

I might take a look at were those 2 connectors are being used to see if it can be another color or another part.

If there's no solution, well, I can't drop those prices :sceptic:

Eh, I got 50 odd of them, so I don't care :laugh:

Anyway, great job! Thanks a lot for putting so much time into this so other people can enjoy this lovely creation by dikkie :classic::thumbup:

Eh, I got 50 odd of them, so I don't care :laugh:

Anyway, great job! Thanks a lot for putting so much time into this so other people can enjoy this lovely creation by dikkie :classic::thumbup:

Wanna share some? :laugh: . I'll probably be building this model sometime next year. Are there any other rare parts aside from the wheel covers and connectors?

jantjeuh, I don't want to go to far off topic (which I'm already doing), but your new avatar looks way too much like the one from the guy who runs Rebrickable and Bricksafe. Very confusing for me :tongue:

I stole it from Nathan cause it's cute and I'm part of Rebrickable's team now :grin: Anyway, I've changed it, better? :laugh:

I stole it from Nathan cause it's cute and I'm part of Rebrickable's team now :grin: Anyway, I've changed it, better? :laugh:

It's more... different now :thumbup::tongue:

Awesome!

Put it on Rebrickable as well, I want to see if I can build it first :classic:

Edited by jantjeuh

Yep, was just approved. Perhaps link to that inventory on mocplans as well? Probably more useful than a link to a BrickStore inventory download.

Note that it states 'Part Error' for some parts, you can ignore this warning. It just means that those parts aren't (directly) used in any official sets.

Edited by jantjeuh

Yep, was just approved. Perhaps link to that inventory on mocplans as well? Probably more useful than a link to a BrickStore inventory download.

Done, was just waiting for the link.

The most "important" one (and the only thing I don't like that much about this car personally) is that you need to take the springs out of a stiff (yellow) shock absorber. Although it doesn't damage the parts and you can put the shock absorber back together, it's just not the most elegant way to make a suspension. But, you have to make sacrifices if you want to have good looks and this model looks (in my opinion) beatiful :classic:

Thanks for the info, I was looking all over the place for those springs yesterday evening :classic: