Sign in to follow this  
krono111

Freebuild rescue vignette

Hey Guys

I don't think that you know me already but I signed up for Avalonia a few days ago and I recently finished my first Freebuild with a bit more story about my sigfig. I'll expand this story.

13908184718_84f7e191aa.jpg

rescue von krono111 auf Flickr

Kroleor (my Sigfig) was relaxing on the boat and suddenly, he heard help calls. He watched around and than he saw him. He was almost dead, drowning in the water. Kroleor jumped off the boat and swam as fast as he could to his aid. He stretched out his hand and told the man to take it. The stranger grabbed his hand and Kroleor pulled him on the boat.

"Thank you" said the man.

"I always do what's in my power to keep people safe" said Kroleor.

"May I introduce myself? My name is Fortos and I come from Castladium which is the neighboring island." Fortos said

“But where are your parents?" asked Kroleor.

“They are dead” said the orphan.

Please give me some suggestions about the story and the build. (I'm still expanding my english since I'm not a native speaker.)

Edited by krono111

Nice job! The rock work and landscaping is very good (though a little more variation in the rock colors would help). I like your water :thumbup:

I think there is a bit f rock variation there Scaevola... I think I see new grey, new dark gey, Old Grey and Old Dark Grey...

Well done krono111 I like this little scene.... Whose torso does Fortos have? Is it a mirkwood elf's?

I think there is a bit f rock variation there Scaevola... I think I see new grey, new dark gey, Old Grey and Old Dark Grey...

Well done krono111 I like this little scene.... Whose torso does Fortos have? Is it a mirkwood elf's?

Yes a mirkwood elf's. I love that torso :D

I'm not entirely satisfied with the rockwork. Have to practice on this (and need to get more slopes ^^). But I think it got out quite well since I'm a beginner.

Thanks you two!

Edited by krono111

Welcome to GoH, nice scene there man, nice hat on your fig also. Cool :)

What a good looking fella! ;)

Nice little moc! I like the ravine feel to it and the shifting color gradient is really great!! The only thing that bothers me is the slope on the right side!

Agreed with all that this is a nice little seen, but I also have to agree with de Gothia that the big slope on the rock face should be replaced with something less obtrusive, or just removed so that the rock face is even and retains the sheer, cut-away look.

Thank you all for the great feedback and I updated the story with the help of a native speaker. :-) You may should read it another time

What a good looking fella! ;)

Nice little moc! I like the ravine feel to it and the shifting color gradient is really great!! The only thing that bothers me is the slope on the right side!

Yes the slope don't looks that nice, I shouldn't do that another time.

What you mean with fella?

I think he means your sigfig. "Fella" is slang for "fellow" which also means "guy" or "person" or "man" in English. Uh oh! You want to improve your English and we're just teaching you slang. :P

I meant guy as mccoyed said. You have the same head as my sigfig, that's why:)

I meant guy as mccoyed said. You have the same head as my sigfig, that's why:)

I love that head ^^

Excellent vignette, your rockwork looks good and I like the flowers at the top :thumbup: