Chapter 1

-What Has Past-

Chapter 2

Part 10: A New Home

Part 10.1:Blunted Edges

Part 10.2: Cramped Spaces

Part 10.3: (You're Here!)

14074445671_fbe9a3cd83_c.jpg

The last group of the Militia that Wyndor visited that day were the cavalry. He talked with the lead rider about the men and the horses.

13891041750_025bdee895_c.jpg

“You wouldn’t believe how much planning there goes into keeping a stable up and running!” exclaimed the rider. “You have to keep track of how much the horses are eating and what they have already eaten; you have to make sure the stables are mucked out at regular intervals; you have to make sure they get regular exercise but not too much exercise; and the list goes on! I’ll have to get you up to date on the dietary plans for each of the horses first…”

14077624495_061ed105d7_z.jpg

“Hold on there!” Wyndor interrupted. “I’m not planning on replacing you, I’m just here to help.”

“Well, that’ll make organization easier to maintain I must admit” the rider responded. “I have a very organized way of doing things that all the men and horses are very used to. I imagine it’d be pretty hard on them if things were to change suddenly. Here, let me show you around.”

14054500936_c10e5d095b_z.jpg

Wyndor could tell that he took his job very seriously and was glad he could leave the “important organizational details” in someone else’s hands. However, it seemed that there was much to do in the way of training. So he got started right away.

13891019627_8a684d2150_c.jpg

14097685443_0878fe9c43_c.jpg

14054526556_cbf2f94a1e_c.jpg

14077631635_efc3298b4c_c.jpg

Edited by MKJoshA

Fine work, this is exactly how I picture buildings in Mitgardia :thumbup:

Edited by Scaevola

Love it! The timber and stone parts are both great! :classic:

Another nice moc! I like the colors schme on this one! The roof on the top building looks a little cut of and to clean for me..

Nice view on the inside, good build!

Great build! Cool story too!

Thanks guys!

Fine work, this is exactly how I picture buildings in Mitgardia :thumbup:

Good! I'm glad you like it! :sweet:

Love it! The timber and stone parts are both great! :classic:

Yeah, I like how it came together. I'll probably continue that style in more buildings for my city.

Another nice moc! I like the colors schme on this one! The roof on the top building looks a little cut of and to clean for me..

Yes, I thought about that too. Any suggestions for improving it?

Clean and smooth design on the building MKJosha... Lovely

Cool stables, I like the window design you used, though it may look better if you turn the backrest thingies the other way. The building over the gate is a half timber frame building? If so adding some vertical wood supports in the middle would look good.

Clean and smooth design on the building MKJosha... Lovely

Thanks Gunman!

Cool stables, I like the window design you used, though it may look better if you turn the backrest thingies the other way. The building over the gate is a half timber frame building? If so adding some vertical wood supports in the middle would look good.

Do you have some examples of the vertical wood supports? I'm not sure if you mean built into the walls or SNOT'd onto the outside.