Chapter 1

-What Has Past-

Chapter 2

Part 10: A New Home

Part 10.1:Blunted Edges

Part 10.2: (You're Here!)

Part 10.3: Enthusiastic Worker

14074406351_a0c6e37469_b.jpg

The archers had a barracks of their own where they housed their training gear. There was some room for archers to live there if needed, but it was a cramped place. Wyndor worked with what he had though and asked the city’s archers to shown him what they were capable of. They started by shooting with short bows at close targets. There wasn’t much else they could do in the archers’ barracks.

14074435272_bb63c109f4_z.jpg14054480006_af82164d8a_z.jpg

The rest would have to be done in the archery fields outside the city walls. After they were done with the short bows Wyndor asked Chalin to teach the archers about knife throwing.

13891000968_d5dcf0c66f_c.jpg

“Sometimes you won’t always have time to get your bow strung and an arrow notched before your attacker is upon you” Chalin was saying. “It’s always good to have a backup method of defending yourself.”

“That’s why I practice my swordsmanship” one of the archers piped up.

“Swords are a good weapon to be familiar with, trust me, I know. But a sword also means you allow your attacker to get close to you. If you know how to throw a knife, you’ll keep your enemy from getting close enough to do you as much harmer as you can do to him” Chalin responded.

14097643163_838b15be43_c.jpg

Liam leaned over to Wyndor and said, “Your brother has great skill. Did he by chance learn from one of my brothers?”

“You have brothers?” Wyndor asked. “I didn’t know that. However, I don’t think he’s run across any of them. He learned his skill out of necessity in the Kaliphlin fighting pits.”

“Perhaps you should have taken a turn in them yourself. Maybe you could have learned a thing or two that even I couldn’t have taught you” Liam responded.

Edited by MKJoshA

The building within the walls looks superb. Not so sure about those flat tiles on the outer wall (a little too smooth for my taste), but nice job overall.

Nice solution for where the roofs meet :thumbup: Cool training dummies and well textures too :classic:

The texturing is really lovely idd... Nice jon mate :)

Love the bows on the front door and the roofing fits quite nicely!

Aye, clever use of the bows on the front. Nice build!

Thanks! I want to find more uses for the weapons that come in that small poly bag that Lego seems to through into random sets.

The building within the walls looks superb. Not so sure about those flat tiles on the outer wall (a little too smooth for my taste), but nice job overall.

Yes, such is the nature of Lego. Either you get studs, or you get smooth tiles. Since I don't have any of the sticker'd wood-grain tiles, I chose the regular flat look :grin:

Nice solution for where the roofs meet :thumbup: Cool training dummies and well textures too :classic:

Thanks! That roof took a little while to figure out. It only works with a small incline, but at least it works :laugh:

The texturing is really lovely idd... Nice job mate :)

Thank you Gunman!

Nice texturing on the walls! The roof is as your other moc really nice!

Don´t see the point of putting flamable wood in front of the stone wall? ;)

Nice texturing on the walls! The roof is as your other moc really nice!

Don´t see the point of putting flamable wood in front of the stone wall? ;)

That... is something I didn't think about. Good point :blush: