...WOW.

Amazing MOC. Looks like a movie scene and the child in me wants to play with it hahaha :)

10/10 without hesitation n.n

Very impressive build. The flowers really stand out against greens and grays. The jaguars are amazing! Lots of detail on the temple!

Wow! The rock work, vegetation and stone carved jaguars are superb!

The flowers really stand out against greens and grays. The jaguars are amazing! Lots of detail on the temple!48.gif

Edited by meiyoudaodie

It's nice to see you've been able to fit so many odd colours into the foliage without it being distracting, the greenery just looks very lush and jungle-like. I love the greebles as well!

Beautiful MOC! Feels very colorful without being too in your face. Creates a very adventurous feel - I love the statues spitting out water and even the little bridge between the two islands. Wonderful work. :thumbup:

Just magnificent! I like how you used just the transparent blue panel instead of the usual brickbuilt waterfall.

Loving the trees, and that light brown is perfect for jungle terrain, it gives a nice clay feeling to it.

Astonishing!

I love the stone structure, and the black "cord"-trees - and the brown/orange leaves below the green ones! :thumbup: :thumbup: (dont know the name of the colour)

Edited by RoboKnight

^I think you are thinking of dark tan/sand yellow.

The build is quite astonishing. The vegetation clinches it, but the water flowing out of the jaguars is spot on. The bottom of plates make great stone detailing.

I can hear the jungle sounds now!

Keep up the good work. It's always fun to see your new MOCs.

Great build! Many good details, i have not seen a waterfall like that before, I like it!

This is absolutely beautiful. I get the wonderful feeling of exploration and discovery just looking at it! Thanks for sharing ^^

:wub:Wow... Another dazzling spectacle of a build from you, Mark. The foliage and water are second to none. If only Lego would make some Black Panthers to go with this... :wink: