Sign in to follow this  
CustomJoe_MD

Black spidey head PAD Print - Legomazing project

So after a long absence here I am back on the horse, and its a black horse.:D

https://www.flickr.c...05/14077040061/14077040061_2ce71c64b3_m.jpg

Final Result:

14505419741_7614c57e8e_o.jpg

How it should look

It was designed, so you can get an extra head and remove the print for the mouth design and have a classic spidey. So it's 2 for 1 design.

Just add an official Venom torso and your good to go.

This was a personal and very dear project to me, and took some serious work, the right people and time to pull off. Hope you like it.

This is also my little revenge on the Comic Con figure (Arghh!). And before you ask , Yes it comes in black.

Really happy with how it turned out. When you really want something done, isn't that right?

More projects on the way, and I'll be resurrecting my original crowdfunding idea (originally for the arm patch project) for new designs (stuff that has a slim chance of ever being done oficially and variations on official stuff, that didn't quite get done right).

PS: Sneak peek on how it looks with a torso https://www.flickr.c...in/photostream/

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

I think it looks really good, but I'm curious about the lines around the mouth. What are they supposed to be?

I think it looks really good, but I'm curious about the lines around the mouth. What are they supposed to be?

Thanks, it was a fun and tricky design to pull off. Very proud of the eyes in particular.

The lines around the mouth are the fabric pushing out from the nose and the mouth that is under the mask, just like in Deadpool and other masks of this type.

If someone wants the more organic look instead of the back-in-black fabric suit, they can carefully remove the lines with brasso or something else.

HERO BEYOND PROJECT

New PAD project if someone is interested.

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

14276930276_68685781fc_n.jpg14300072065_11ccbc150d_m.jpg

Just wanted to share my pics, of my own copies of the black head, I got them just yesterday.

Peter was kind enough to model for me he thinks black is slimming, poor deluded plastic mini. :D

I'm soooo proud of the way it came out, real proud Papa right here. «---

More about this and other custom pad projects in my flickr. Enjoy.

PS: Didn't have venom on hand, for the pics, hence the other white meat/spider.

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

Mine arrived too!

Really happy with it... I'll post a pic of mine on Venom's body for the full SDCC effect!

Hi Tolkien, follow the flickr link in the fist post.

In the description there is the link to the BL store. The head and other customs is under - all custom items - at the top LEFT of the store page under the search store field (green color area)- click in NEWEST

Hope that helps.

Edited by CustomJoe_MD

Hi guys this will probably be the final update on this one I added the "Final Result Pic" on the first post:

How it should look

Edited by CustomJoe_MD