Sign in to follow this  
Piranha

Gungan Sets

I was wondering about this the other day but how many people would like to see some new gungan sets to go along with the new MTT, NS and so on.I don't know why but a lot of people don't seem to like them ;-) .

But hey the droids need something to destroy :-D

Ideas and thought as always are welcome

Piranha

Well you can still get the Gungan Patrol very cheap he he

I was wondering about this the other day but how many people would like to see some new gungan sets to go along with the new MTT, NS and so on.I don't know why but a lot of people don't seem to like them ;-) .

But hey the droids need something to destroy :-D

Ideas and thought as always are welcome

Piranha

no, i hate gungans, they are ugly

I LOVE GUNGANS *wub* , and I'd love to see at least one more gungan set released. Im hoping for it since we are getting a wave of Episode I sets this year. *y*

I think lego needs to comeout with sets in battle-themed lines. They could have a Battle for Naboo one, with some droid sets, Gungan sets, and Naboo people sets. This would be great.

I'd like a new Gungan. They could make a nice race of froglike people for Castle...

Steve

Meesa love Gungans. I don't like the old sets because they are not bley and don't fit well with the others. They are hard to get though. Anyway, since Lego is making a new sub-theme called episode 1----high chance. More new re-releases. :-( Anyway, if it doesn't come out (although i want a faamba) it could battle the clones, even though the vulture droid is the trade federation variant and colored differently in the separatist droid army.

I LOVE GUNGANS *wub* , and I'd love to see at least one more gungan set released. Im hoping for it since we are getting a wave of Episode I sets this year. *y*

i think the gungan time is over.

I HATE JAR JAR BUT LIKE SOME GUNGANS.

But I don't need another set with them, thank you. ;-)

-ZotS

but..........jar jar IS gungan

hmm, I don't really need more gungan people because when they first came out, everyone seemed to think that I needed one so I now have 47 million jar-jar minifigs :-P

Two days ago I would have replied something totally different with nasty humour :-D

After viewing Ep1 again and building my second MTT (yeay Naboo shall fall soon :-D ) I clearly want some of those babies !!

* Trade Federation AAT (always loved that vehicle and never got one)

* at least a Naboo MF pack comprising a normal Gungan, a taardu, captain Tarpals and several Naboo fighters (the ones from the N1 set) with better bombas X-D

I really am a fan of that battle of Naboo which has so much potential 8-

Two days ago I would have replied something totally different with nasty humour :-D

After viewing Ep1 again and building my second MTT (yeay Naboo shall fall soon :-D ) I clearly want some of those babies !!

* Trade Federation AAT (always loved that vehicle and never got one)

* at least a Naboo MF pack comprising a normal Gungan, a taardu, captain Tarpals and several Naboo fighters (the ones from the N1 set) with better bombas X-D

I really am a fan of that battle of Naboo which has so much potential 8-

Even Master *yoda* would like Gungan sets X-O

As I said the droids need something to destroy

Maybe the gungans could have a new mold piece like Kit Fisto

Then they would look much better and maybe Lego could even put some color in

I would also like to see an AAT redesign

With new droids, a droideka and one naboo guard

Maybe even a Flash speeder with two guards and one droid

Captain Panaka would be cool too

8-

I know some people hate JarJar, but the gungans are a good species and I have a special favour for Captain Tarpals.

A battle pack with some (+/- 4)warriors, Tarpals and greater beasts would be nice.

Also a battle pack with naboo soldiers and Panaka (He would become later a Moff or grand moff >:-) )

emm... no Gungans and no NT for me anyway...

but what goes a bit on my nerves is that lego has always only one party of a battle in the stores... no?

I remember the AT-AT fighting against no Rebels or Snowspeeders, the new AT-ST fighting against no Ewoks and so forth...

we all here have what we wanna have, but it is still a toy and isn't it a bit complicated for kids to wait years to have the original enemy? isn't it a strange approach for a licensed toy company? emm... whatever...

:-)

I totally get your point Zzz. In the SW theme/universe, TLC really never made good vs bad kits unfortunatly. There are only too few exemples such as the Ywing and Tie X1, and JSF/N1 + Vulture Droid !!

They should always tend to have something of the other side in the set. For instance, in the AT-ST set, they shoulmd have included 1 Ewok + catapult: it would have increased playability a whole lot without increasing prices too much, really a win/win situation IMO.

Anyway, look at how other themes work: the new Castle and MM are exactly that: puting in each kit/set the good old good vs bad ;-)

Only time can tell which is the proper approach ;-)

*yoda*