KingPixels

Bootleg Super Heroes minifigs - worth it or not?

I've received my SY 16 set from super blocks with an extra yellow deadpool :grin:

I've received my SY 16 set from super blocks with an extra yellow deadpool :grin:

I'm glad that the orders from this seller are turning up for people. I genuinely think that the vast majority of sellers on AE are genuine and sometimes list things early to attract buyers but are then at the mercy of the wholesale warehouses shipping them out to them.

That's the one item that I'm still waiting for from MRF.

I get the feeling that they were the last item to be sent out from the wholesalers.

I don't think Digger has reviewed that set yet so that tells me that the HK store owners haven't received them.... which probably leads me to believe that the AE sellers haven't either.

That's the one item that I'm still waiting for from MRF.

I get the feeling that they were the last item to be sent out from the wholesalers.

I don't think Digger has reviewed that set yet so that tells me that the HK store owners haven't received them.... which probably leads me to believe that the AE sellers haven't either.

My SY Iron Man set from MRF hasn't shipped yet either. I looked at that same set from other sellers, and most say it will ship in 10-15 days. It seems they are still waiting for those figures to arrive.

I ordered it through taobao.

I am not sure whether ebay or AE got it yet?

That Iron Man set is crazy cool! I keep looking on AE and Ebay, but haven't spotted them yet.

I think that Iron Man set is what's holding up my Ant Man wave and why I never received anything from Super Blocks, while others did.

Thanks Wilson for a better pic of the new wave. I wonder why Daredevil has the thigh-thingy lego-women have. I would brasso that off.

Also i think there is too much going on his face. I think i'll brasso those white stripes off too (not his horns of course)

Edited by Borex

Is the collector hair piece the same Magneto has on the official Lego sets? Something I'm missing from the Decool Magneto fig is the ability to replace helmet with hair.

anyone see this on AE?

isLD46g.jpg

Wow! Fingers crossed it turns up.

I ordered it through taobao.

I am not sure whether ebay or AE got it yet?

Ah I see. Not yet I think.

Edited by drazplaz

Is the collector hair piece the same Magneto has on the official Lego sets? Something I'm missing from the Decool Magneto fig is the ability to replace helmet with hair.

I think yes. And same as star wars pre vizsla

I must admit... from the images I've seen of the actual figures in the Decool wave I think their print quality is going backwards.

These look nowhere near the quality of the Storm / Magneto / Tumbler Batman wave or some of the Iron Man figures from 6 months ago.

The artwork and printing look a little sloppy on these.

I have FINALLY heard back from SuperBlocks.

sir

as we know you didnt find the order imformation

we call the China Post today and we know they lost all our items by accident and we lost our order imformation

we had sent the new items to you one more time,and we will pay all the fees

pls receive our apologize.

and we hope everything will be alright this time

I like the Daredevil and Electro figures, not too fussed about the other figures, still waiting on my sets off AE.

Been away for the weekend and have a card from the postie so hoping it's them.

I have FINALLY heard back from SuperBlocks.

sir

as we know you didnt find the order imformation

we call the China Post today and we know they lost all our items by accident and we lost our order imformation

we had sent the new items to you one more time,and we will pay all the fees

pls receive our apologize.

and we hope everything will be alright this time

He sent that same message to loads of us about 2 weeks ago now so hes probably lieing to you like he did with everyone else. He wont have shipped your items if the tracking number doesnt work and thats the excuse he gives.

Edited by TheWoodenLeg

I'll wait for the Phoenix Customs Electro and just pick up another SY set for a new DD head. The more I look at that Decool set the less I think it's worth even 90p per figure.

Actually I think the seller has had some trouble with the post. He said the same thing to me and my shipping number works perfectly fine now. Just be a bit patient.

He sent that same message to loads of us about 2 weeks ago now so hes probably lieing to you like he did with everyone else. He wont have shipped your items if the tracking number doesnt work and thats the excuse he gives.

Actually I think the seller has had some trouble with the post. He said the same thing to me and my shipping number works perfectly fine now. Just be a bit patient.

I wouldn't bet on it. I got a tracking number number straight away, but it has never worked. The people that now seem to have working numbers ordered the 16 SY figures. I ordered the Iron Man wave too (which seems to still be awaiting release). There's no way these were sent and got lost a month ago. Did anyone else order the Iron Man set from Super Blocks?

I applaud your faith in human nature, but feel it's a little misguided this time! :classic:

I think anybody who has said they've sent the Iron Man set isn't telling the truth.

I don't believe anybody has received them yet and as such they can't have been sent out.

Normally Digger picks them up before we receive them as his supplier in HK gets them straight from the wholesaler and as yet it's the one set he's not reviewed or even included in photos he's taken from the stores recently.

At least MFR admitted he hadn't received them and that was the reason for the delay in sending.

Edited by Robianco

I messaged the guy who I brought off as I hadn't heard anything and he said he waiting for the Iron Man set.

He agreed to send without so I think your right that the Iron Men set isn't available yet.

I ordered my stuff from a different seller when I got sick of being lied to by super blocks and he told me that the Iron Man and Star Wars sets wont be available until after the spring festival in China. I checked it out on google and it runs from 19th to 25th of Febuary. So hopefully thats when we will see our SY Iron Man and Star Wars bootlegs. :)

Edited by TheWoodenLeg

I ordered my stuff from a different seller when I got sick of being lied to by super blocks and he told me that the Iron Man and Star Wars sets wont be available until after the spring festival in China. I checked it out on google and it runs from 19th to 25th of Febuary. So hopefully thats when we will see our SY Iron Man and Star Wars bootlegs. :)

Yes we will have our great lunar new year festival starting from 19th Feb ^_^

Sellers in China may probably return to business until 24,25th Feb or even later.

My office re-open on 2nd March -_-"